Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cheers With Beers

Location Czechia

Awesome service and an awesome app! One of the best available. It's support answers all of my question and mails withing 2 hours.

Maitri's cove

I've been using this app for a month and I must admit that I'm amazed of how easy to use this is. I simply deleted 5 apps shortly after installing this one as It's very helpul and money saving.
Plus the support team is very alert and responsive to every concern that you might have.
I definetly think that Vitals should be in the top 3 apps to install once you create your store.

feelfood

Location Germany

nice App! A lot of features that are helpful.
The customer support is fast and nice. They helped me directly. :))

Hausofassembly

great features. but what's even better is the polite, knowledgeable and efficient 24 customer service. 10/10

SensoLum

Excellent support, always available to fix whatever issue you have. I just hope it's not only an incentive during the free trial period :) I also love the wide range of apps inside the app, One App to rule them all. Update:
I keep discovering new apps that I wasn't using before. 3 months later, I still love it! Updtate:
I have been using the app for a year now and still as satisfied as before, Great app, great customer service, and they keep adding new features. Highly recommend!

Adulis.ca

Very important app on your site . Our website has gained Extra stars withe this app , Our site is more dynamic & professional now , support team is quick to respond to my request Especially Costin .

Zaico

Location Spain

Cool app, with a lot of options, easy to use and great customer service, in a few minutes all the questions and help i need get done. Much money saved in a lot of apps.

KittyLocker

This app is an all in 1! made my website faster by deleting everything else! Very good customer support system. Got back to me within 30 seconds and helped me with my problem instantly, thank you!

SanitizeTek LLC

Time spent using app About 4 hours

So I just installed this application and so far 5 of it's 40 or so individual apps. So far each installation and config has been super easy and very intuitive. I've been on chat with one of the developers requesting help and or design changes, and he's right there making them in real time and showing me where to do them in CSS. This app saves you money just in other apps you don't have to purchase, let alone in the functionality of some of them. Also, what you wouldn't have ever installed due to the extra cost or just finding them, chances are it's in this app, and added together really improve the overall customer experience and site functionality.

MavricWear

Хочу выразить огромную благодарность поддержке , все помогли настроить очень быстро ) рекомендую приложение