Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Shoppersy.com

Update 2: They listened and now everything looks good. There is an option to import as well as export the reviews.

Update - They contacted me via email and provided with a template which I was supposed to use to upload the reviews via Shopify review method. I tried but it did not work, so i send them a reply with the filled out template. They said the date had some character which was not recognized by their input algorithm for which they have asked their dev to solve. That being said I hope the devs are able to solve it and make it easier. But the template should be kept available for anyone to download right on the import review page rather than waiting for someone to get frustrated and put a negative rating on Shopify apps. So I hope they add the templates also.

Secondly I found that there is no way you can export the reviews, so once you add this app and remove other review apps after exporting the review from old apps there is no way of getting them back once you upload it to Vitals. So I will keep this at 2 stars until the basic problems get solved.

You cannot add reviews using CSV file like you are able to do with Loox. I talked to the customer support apparently you need to have an export file from Loox which you may edit and upload the reviews but they don't have any template of their own. 29.99 a month and they don't have a simple template for uploading reviews. Many other review apps have started providing an option to import reviews from Amazon, but the devs for this app are still struggling to build a simple template for uploading reviews.

Prime Home Gadgets

One of the best app on Shopify to get. Lots of apps included in one app which is great for saving multiple apps cost. Moreover, they are including more features every now and then. Great support team.

cleansingairbear

Great app and also support team :) need help changing some colours and team was quick to respond. Also App is great to use, dont have to download alot of apps cause it's all there.

GemAspire

The best app I used so far! Everything intuitive and simple, practically no bugs and problems. If there are some tiny issues - the support team answers right away and solves everything quickly. Special thanks to Costin!

Retro Projectors

Best app on the shopify app store in my opinion. They even went the extra mile and helped me edit more store theme when one of the features was conflicting. Definitely recommend

necksaviour

Great customer service. Resolved the issue really quickly and provided lots of information. Really showed that they cared about helping us.

Dreamerr

This app is insane! all in one for a shopify store. i'm saving a lot of money each month. Thanks a lot

Clean GadgetsPro

This app is exceptional. Multiple apps in one and never affects my store speed. In addition to that, they have amazing customer support, basically reply in minutes and quick to help fix your store, and I should also say very patient. Highly recommended.

Urban Decor Outlet

So far I am really liking this app! Most of the features that I need is here and customer service is very fast and very very very helpful! I would recommend everyone to get this app cause its definitely worth it.

TheBlueMall

Been a developer and designer for over 30+ years. Utilized a ton of platforms from WordPress to Business Catalyst to many others. Recently started working with Shopify. Wasn't too happy at first, until I really understood the core value of apps and their functionality. As I neared completion of one of my most retail-oriented sites, I looked for an app that would allow volume discounts. What I found was VITALS, and Wow! This app not only did my Volume Discounts awesomely, but the inclusion of all the other apps-within-this app was much, much better than what I expected. Even the Quick Links Admin bar is handy and saves time. I would recommend this for anyone who is ready to 'put the icing on the cake' when preparing to launch. Awesome :)

July 9, 2020

This has to be one of our most beloved reviews to date. We shared this with all of our colleagues from the VITALS team and everyone was truly impressed by such amazing feedback, so on behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you and to let you know that we're always here if you ever need help!