Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bra Rabatt

Location Netherlands

Filip is always there to support me. The only thing I'm waiting on is the post purchase app. If that comes out, I will give it a 5 star review. Do you guys now when to expect that?
Furthermore really happy with the app.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We take your opinions to heart and strongly agree that a Post Purchase Upsell app will bring immense value to our merchants, so that is why we are already planning to develop this app and release it in the next few months, probably early Q1 2021 - vitals.co/product-roadmap/

In the meantime, our Customer Success team is here to assist you 24/7 over email and Live Chat!

Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets

Time spent using app About 1 month

We recently switched over from woocommerce and have started working with this app. It has been great so far. Love that everything is in one place and all the different options. Customer service is also amazing. Very helpful! High recommend and looking forward to working more in depth with this app.

Black Cat Discount

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love the many apps that it has that really boosts my conversion rate. I was always looking for different 3rd party apps that only had one or two out of the 40 apps Vitals has, and it caused my speed score to go down. I highly recommend it.

lml-sneakers

Location Norway

Really the best app available on Shopify, no question. Had an issue with some integration, but after contacting customer support, they solved the issue very quickly.

petlovegoa.in

Location India

the best app. must need for every shopify store.
it makes website look beaituful.and easy to use.loved it

ColoTree

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like this app which is comprehensive and very useful. But to my surprise is that, their customer service is excellent !!!! I love their prompt reply which is very responsive and supportive. One of their CS, Costin, is friendly and helpful. I appreciate their work and recommend this app.

outdoorsinsider

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service is unmatched. Needed help with an app not working turns out it was previous script that was blocking it from working. Customer support fixed it up for me.

SPARKLYROSES

Location United Arab Emirates

Hands down the best app ever. This is the first app that I download whenever I create a new store. It has everything that you need. Most importantly the support is amazing. Especially Mr. Filip in the support team. He literally changed every little detail however I wanted it. Thank you so much Vitals team for the amazing app !!

LE BOX DU FITNESS

Location France

Michael is very helpful and quick. I'm really satisfied his service and vitals is awesome very powerful ! The support they provide should inspire many companies ! Please Keep going like this ! Many thanks!

Gadget Geek Shop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent App with all the important apps in one, improve my page speed in gtmetrix! Support is amazingly friendly and fast! Recommend!