Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The pack.

this app really does live up to its name, fantastic setup and fast help when needed couldn't be happier

Big Shop World

Amazing, Very complete and many more applications are coming. Very happy with the customer service as well :)

Momfy Store

I love this app, not only because you have everything in just one app, but also because the customer's support is great and they answer so quickly helping you with your store.

I definitely recommend 100% this app.

Copozz

Amazing app saves you money with super functionality. The supporter is very responsive to my problems. Highly recommended.

SafetyFirst.sg

Amazing, after i downloaded this app it feels like there no need for me to add on 20+ over apps and find the right one. for 30$ a month id say its a bang! best part is that they are still keep adding on features. I just hope the team behind this doesn't get greedy like the rest and start marking up their price because the best selling point for this is its super cheap!+reliable+easy to use interface+good cs

Flip Flop Labs

This app is fantastic - love all the features all on 1 dashboard saving me time and money and free's me up to focus on my core business which is eCommerce growth. The customer care guys are quick to help and go over and beyond to give you a solution you will be happy with...I recommend this for anyone who wants to improve their ecommerce site and have the things that really matter. Great Experience - Great Support!

The UVlizer

I use the app for recent purchase pop-up, badges and cart urgency. Works like a charm! And customer suport is top! Definetly recommend it!

Oktopolis

If I could only keep one app on my store it would be Vitals. I find myself using many of the features and like that I can make changes all in one place. he developers continue to refine and add new features providing more value for money than some other apps. Highly recommended.

Baby Cheeky

I cannot believe how amazing the customer service is for this application. I inquired about an issue at 2:33PM on a sunday, and the issue was resolved LITERALLY within 4 minutes... How is that even possible?

This is a fantastic app. Worth 200$ per month.

Treasure Games Shop

I have only been using this app now for a few day and WAW it made me instantly delete all my other apps. I still need to use it for 30 days to see if it actually is as great as it says it is. But for now, Im using 10 of its 40 applications and it really is AMAZING ! If they also had a translation app it would be complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED