Merchants appreciate this app for its over 40 integrated features, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells, which have been noted to boost store revenue. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores, along with a built-in analytics dashboard, are highly valued. The app also enhances the customer shopping experience with a product review system and a currency converter, expanding the international customer base. Despite its many features, it maintains good page load times, indicating efficient optimization. The customer service is praised for its quick response and helpfulness.

August 31, 2022

Great service, 24/7 help was extremely efficient and helpful, John Paul B. was excellent in assisting verbally and physically on my website!

Lumino
March 1, 2019

Really good app or 40+ apps in one app what makes it just good =). We use already +20 of those so we recommend this app.

West Star Store
Finland
October 15, 2020

One of the best Apps which are out there on Shopify. Just loved it. 40+ apps under one single roof significantly decreasing the page loading time which means more revenue out there for Shopify Merchants. Keep up your good work!

Meghvi
India
February 15, 2021

Filip is amazing and support in general is very helpful. thanks for this incredible app. thanks a lot

Cleolandia
Spain
Edited April 3, 2020

www.texuhport.ca
This app is great! It really streamlines the store experience and speeds up the store's loading speed.
The countless features really make me feel like I'm in control of the entire outlook of my store. They have a forum to suggest new features you would like, and you can even see what they're currently working on and will be releasing soon. Definitely one of the best apps on the app store.

Texuh Port
Vitals replied May 4, 2020

We're genuinely glad to hear that you're enjoying the VITALS app so much! Be sure that there's a lot of exciting updates coming soon as well :)

February 19, 2023

Good customer support, hight value app, they gave time if you faced any technical issue in your store

Levrine
March 16, 2020

I needed an app to make volume-discount for our store. I tried a few, but had many challenges.

Then I found Vital and installed it. I had a many problem and asked for help and get my problem solved in less than 5 minutes.

The ratings are well earned by the VITALS Team.

They got my recommendations!

Nordic Ice Coffee
Denmark
Vitals replied March 18, 2020

We try as much as possible to cover every scenario and adapt the app for every theme. Thanks!

November 25, 2020

Had a minor issue and the live chat responded quickly and it was resolved super fast! Thanks again :)

The Mover Mate
April 22, 2021

These guys are amazing and the app works amazingly had an issue with pinterest pixel stopping the discounts and sorted straight away.

BLACKCAT WAREHOUSE
Edited January 10, 2021

good
good

Amazingly Dog
Vietnam