Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upsell and cross-sell options, and a currency converter. They praise its user-friendly interface and performance, noting it doesn't impact page load times. The customer service is highly commended for quick and clear solutions. Merchants report an increase in average order value and an expanded international customer base. The app's robust marketing tools and built-in analytics dashboard are also appreciated. It's recommended for both new and experienced store owners due to its cost efficiency and powerful features backed by a strong support team.

January 23, 2021

You literally took the app one step further, you made me delete almost all the apps I have in the store
This app has just about everything and it is so easy to operate !!!

pawleader
May 11, 2023

Good app as an essential marketing tool. Support is awesome, making changes without any ticketing etc.

Chado
Uzbekistan
June 8, 2021

I'm currently still testing the app out. The feature that made me want to permanently keep the app is the visitor replay function. It is nice to see a replay of all of the sessions and learn what device they are using to improve the overall function of your store. The next feature I'm going to test out is the BOGO feature. Honestly $30 is a steal for an app like this!!!!!!

CaribeHeart
April 10, 2023

Works great, I especially like the reviews app. Been using the app on several stores and get good service whenever I have any question

Tventi.se
Sweden
September 28, 2021

I always have amazing customer service whenever I have a question; they really go above and beyond. Quick response time. App is very easy to use and there is a tutorial video for every app. Worth the price, this app does so much!

Pampered Pup Boutique
May 18, 2022

I don't even know where to start. The chat support on Vitals AHHMAZING! Super fast responses, clear and direct to the point with providing answers to my questions. Michael J was super patient with me, making sure I understood the tools in Vitals and how they work. He even went and tested the tools on my site himself and gave 110% with assisting me. I don't know what's better -- Vitals or their fantastic chat support!!

MISSDUO
February 10, 2022

You can do so much with this app. Plus, the customer support is very fast and effective at solving your issues. I highly recommend vitals to everybody looking to give their store a boost!

Prime Teknology
July 23, 2022

I love this app. The service is fast and easy to get support. If I have any problems, I just chat with the team and they fix it immediately.

shoptrenda
October 12, 2021

They are the best. Their support is really helpfull.
I will definetely use this application more and more.

BuzzerFish
Romania
February 23, 2022

me gusta mucho la app, tiene demasiados usos, las sub apps funcionan bien, son comodas amigables de usar y el servicio al cliente es excelente, no tardan en ayudar, muy buena app / is awesome app i love it because have a lot funcions and is so usefull and costumer service is perfect, is fast and kind , so good app!!!!!

hitcompanychile