Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost average order values and expand international customer reach without impacting page load times. Key features include product reviews, upsell and cross-sell options, a currency converter, and a 'Visitor Replays' tool. The app also offers a smooth checkout process and personalized product recommendations, contributing to lower cart abandonment rates. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer service. The all-in-one functionality of the app is seen as a major advantage, saving merchants from installing multiple apps.

April 2, 2023

The guys here are so good with the customer support!

They we're so quick to assist me in integrating the app with my store and helping me resolve any issues!

I would 100% recommend this app to any store owner!

AKRYPT
March 14, 2022

The App is awesome! Easy to use and the Customer Support helps you asap if you have an issue.
i can only recommend this app, it is worth the money

nanero.de
Germany
November 14, 2022

Very complete. The team is super helpful:-) I am using Vitals on 2 Stores at this moment and never had any problems.

PETIT ZILUET
Mexico
March 18, 2022

I'm just starting to use this app and needed some assistance. That help was quick and I got my answer. I look forward to using the many, many features this app provides!! It will already help me eliminate two other apps I have running in my store

GREAT PLAINS INDUSTRIES
May 3, 2023

The customer service is super efficient highly recommended!
They helped me very quickly to fix an issue i had with the bundle layout

Norah
Italy
April 5, 2023

Amazing tool and great customer service. Well worth it to upgrade your store, many useful tools to help make more sales. Highly recommended.

Bleiss
August 14, 2018

One of the best apps. Everything in one place. The support guys are super fast in response and resolving any problems. Thanks!

Mysmartbackpack
March 1, 2022

Tremendously good support and staff. Been using this app for over a year now, so happy with it! There is

Solcellsbelysningen
Sweden
Edited October 29, 2020

Really the best app available on Shopify, no question. Had an issue with some integration, but after contacting customer support, they solved the issue very quickly.

lml-sneakers
Norway
April 3, 2023

John Seths expert help solved my issues swiftly. Good to have someone who really knows the platform.John Seths expert help solved my issues swiftly. Good to have someone who really knows the platform.

DOUGHSTREET