Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

January 1, 2019

Support has been great on responding to issues. Lots of features, and doesn't slow down load times!

The only issue is the caching. It's great for speed, but if you're trying to set something up and want to change it, can be difficult to get your browser to redownload the new settings.

Encompass RL
May 28, 2023

A must have for every shop. very usefull apps and ver very helpful and nice customer support. defenetly recommended

VersaMind
Germany
January 30, 2022

100% Recommended! Helpful customer service team. Quick replies and solve my problems very quickly.

Home Boss
Singapore
April 16, 2020

A powerful application using almostt 60% of its features and never failed me.
Counter of upsales are working

Enzo Eliquid
Egypt
April 30, 2021

I use this app to give my website the a professional look, having animation buttons and helping me manage the entire website.

HealthZense
September 7, 2021

We use Vitals for almost ALL of our Stores functions. Simple to Use, However SUPER EASY if you use and are guided by the 1-7min video support, definitely worth the time. Our stats are simple to read, pop ups and my now favorite BUY X GET Y recently added! The Add to cart and pop up functions are exactly where I want them to be without really any effort Chat Support is AMAZING, Always responding in a timely manner. Could go on but then would not leave space for you and your review! Thank You Vitals for making business life super simple with a professional looking outcome!

Leesee Chane & Dortas
New Zealand
Edited April 28, 2023

the most complete application I've found so far. very intuitive, easy to use and with several functionalities. The support team is attentive and responds very quickly. excellent work!

brscience
Brazil
April 2, 2022

J'installe cette application pour ma 2ème boutique car je la trouve vraiment utile. Premièrement ca me permet de supprimer beaucoup d'autres applications pour ne pas alourdir la boutique et deuxièmement c'est vraiment complet et selon moi indispensable pour le bon fonctionnement. Le personnel de support est comme le "Flashman" il réponds très rapidement à toutes les question. Merci à toute l'équipe.

varosyan
Belgium
Edited February 17, 2021

I used the app for many reasons, first was recommended by many in a group of around 1000 people. I also used it to get product reviews over but then it had the stamps that people like seeing around products. I get help right away when I need it and over all seems easy to use. I am still learning so it gets better as I add more things to my site.

Furry Pawz
December 13, 2022

Highly recommended, needed help, emailed them and it only took a few minutes to get back from support. Issue solved and fell in love with their service.

Dozy