Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

ShoppersShores

This app has helped me convert in monumental ways. The congruency with my store is top notch. What I love the most about this app is the relentless passion the team demonstrates whenever I'm in a jam. They respond very swiftly and are never found lacking in communication till the issue is resolved. A great app from a wonderfully caring company!

December 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team is delighted to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again! :)

TRENDYBAY

This is a great app. Easy to use. Really help to improve our shop conversion rate. Highly recommended.

December 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please let us know if we can help with anything ever!

Magcharge

The app works well and the customer service is amazing. I would recommend this app, especially since it offers a free plan!

December 6, 2019

Wanthose

They have been perfectly doing the work of $20-$40/month apps for absolutely FREE! I've been using it for about more than 6 month not and I don't have even a single complain other than appreciating their work, support and all the extra revenue they generated for me

December 4, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing your increase in revenue from extra purchases while using Volume Discounts!

BEVVO™ Portable Blender

I initially installed for a Black Friday promotion needing a quick turnaround and their customer service was excellent. Very quick to respond an the tiered pricing worked perfectly.

December 3, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for trusting us. Our team is always willing to help how we can, and manage to do some minor style changes if you share what youn need with us.

The Blue Sparkle

I am using this app for a while, Its a nice application for quantity break pricing and the best part is they have incredible customer support who will help you many times for customization and coding without a single $.

Thanks to the developer

December 2, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for appreciating our team's efforts - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style customization if anyone has anything specific in mind. :-)

Thank you once again! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

iProven

Good app, even better support

At first, it took some getting used to the app. Where is what? And does it actually work? Because I have to get it working, I approached Hulk support and I don't regret it for a second. Everything works now and I understand the settings and possibilities.

You can easily make stack discounts and apply them to 1 product or to a collection or to all your products. Then you have quite a few possibilities to inform the customer about the discount. This strongly contributes to sales results.

Tip: don't look for another app too quickly if it doesn't seem to work. Contact Hulk Support instead. You get a very good and effective discount app in return. In short; highly recommended!

December 2, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that you found it difficult to understand how the app functions initially.

We always offer free installations when it comes to Volume & Tiered Discounts, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We completely understand that some of you might not be used to working with codes and we are willing to do everything from our end if you just give us a chance.

Thank you for clarifying the same with other merchants who might panic and uninstall the app without contacting our team!

BlueFlares

The app didn´t work so I contacted them. Customer support responded and resolved the problem very quickly. Highly recommended!

December 2, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly initially. Thats why, we always offer free installations when it comes to Volume & Tiered Discounts app, and are happy that we could get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Thanks for understanding :)

Beauties Sunshine

I would like to say a big thank you for the excellent service of Volume & tiered discount. They answered me very quickly and their application, I love it. I use it on two of my shops. I highly recommend them.

November 29, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear youre using our app in multipl stores. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Sale Seekers Shop

I used this app to get a higher APV and it raised quickly! I like the app and love the customer service even better. Had some problems with the design and sent them a message, and shortly after they're designers had fixed my problem! :D recommended

November 29, 2019