VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Create Volume Discounts for bulk purchases in a few steps.

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify VolumeBoost - Volume Discount app by HulkApps

Velin Fashion

Installed this app for my website & Mobile app and work perfectly, can't say enough about the team I recommend all the hulkapps because they have multiple apps that you can use and migrate them all.

November 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind recommendations! We are truly happy that we have been meeting your expectations with our app so far :)

Should you need anything else, please let us know :)

Croma Vape

Location Italy

App molto buona che ti permette di inserire sconti a scalare in base alla quantità che desideri tu. Anche il prezzo, rispetto ad altri è molto conveniente

November 22, 2022

Its an honor to read your feedback on the app. Thank you so much!

Please feel free to reach us back if needed any assistance!

Food Connect

Location Australia

We have just started using the app. The support team is very helpful, we were struggling with the display of the lists and banners and they solved it for us in one day. It works great with our bulk options, setting the discounts in a very simple way, just by choosing a collection or custom products.
Thanks Hulk apps team!

November 18, 2022

Hey :-)

We are truly overjoyed with your honest review of our app and support services. Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback.

Regards,

Ebike Essentials

Time spent using app Over 1 year

VolumeBoost is the app that solves our company's dealer/ bulk needs and is an absolute pleasure to work with! I don't normally leave reviews however I cannot thank Nisha and the whole Hulk Apps team for making such an such a A+ app as well as the quick, responsive and exceptional continuing support. You have no idea what this App and the hulk App team mean to us and I truly cannot thank you enough for your help and support with our website, business, and family!

November 15, 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for your honest review, we are extremely pleased
with your experience with the app and support. And yes we are glad to have Nisha in our team and thank you for the team's appreciation here.

Please feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

We would be more than happy to help.

SNIDEL

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is really helped! Service is amazing and it was very easy to set up all discount. Thank you

November 11, 2022

And your review is amazing, too! Thank you for your time and effort and for sharing the great experience you had with our team and our app.

Cheers! :)

LANBENA_MY

Location Malaysia

good to use, reached my goal..............................................................................................

November 8, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Natural Energy

Location Germany

Bester Kundenservice ever. Wurde alles für mich kostenlos eingestellt und der Kundenchat ist auch mega hilfreich!

November 2, 2022

Hi there, our dear merchant :)

Wow, thank you for such kind words, we are so happy that we have met your expectations.

Should you need anything else, please reach out to us at any time :)

Bubaloo.de

Location Germany

Tolle app, mit tollem support im Hintergrund. Klare weiterempfehlung an alle die Angebote und Preisanpassungen machen wollen.

October 28, 2022

We are overwhelmed with the honest review you have shared for the app and support services.

Thank you so much!

Positive Healings

I just launched my business and was using this other similar app they messed up my cart page and I came across this app. Well, the app is just great, and loving it. Sarah was very helpful in setting me up. Greatly recommended.

October 25, 2022

Hi,

Sarah is sincerely thankful for your amazing feedback! We are glad you found our app to be user-friendly and that we are meeting your expectations so far. Should you need anything, always feel free to reach out to us.

Have an amazing day ahead! :)

End of the World Candle Co.

Great support! helped me with resolving my issue fast and in an effective manner. Would highly recommend to use this app.

October 20, 2022

Hey :-)

Thank you for such a wonderful review.
We are glad to help you out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83