In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Pasticcini

Works perfectly and a must for all stores. I requested the widget button to be moved, and within minutes they changed it to a perfect position. Excellent customer service and great app. Top work.

Love Jools

This is a fantastic idea, I love how customisable and easy to install this app is !

Solar Statues

Works perfectly once configured. Customer service from developer was outstanding.

Meghan Evans

I recently installed the free version of this app. Install was easy and fast, but I wanted to make a couple of tweaks to the way it appeared on my website that I was unable to do via the dashboard so I contacted customer Swym's customer service. They quickly made all requested changes and were great to work with! I highly recommend this app and developer!

Garibaldi General

So far this app is doing exactly what I needed it to do. I have inventory levels that fluctuate a lot, and products go out of stock often. Instead of showing my customers a 404 page or a simple "Out of Stock" message, with this app I can bring them back when the item is back in stock - brilliant!

I have to say too, Nisha and the whole team at Swym are incredible. I had some design tweaks to do and not only were they quick, they are extremely personable - that goes a long way in my books. Kudos to you for providing a great experience all around!

Blushboss

Straightforward app that does exactly what its meant to do and the support team is really efficient as well.

Soplay

Really responsive support team - they were able to troubleshoot my issue immediately and most importantly followed up afterwards. Definitely recommended.

Lavitsfigure

The best in stock app I can find!!!

Scope U Out

This app is absolutely awesome! I couldn't recommend it more highly. It's super easy to install, with no coding required at all, and integrates seamlessly into our store. It looks super professional and solves a big problem by letting prospective customers easily sign up for updates on out of stock items. The email that gets sent to customers when items are restocked is professional and gets sent out automatically.

The best thing about this app is the support team that have developed it. I submitted a support request to them (for some minor customisation), and they got back to me within minuets! They then went above and beyond with their customer service by suggesting some other customisations that they would be happy to complete to make the button look even better on our store. I had thought about asking them to make these customisations myself, but as I'm on the free plan I didn't want to hassle them. I couldn't believe it when they offered to implement them for me immediately!

Thanks so much for providing this app guys, there aren't many other apps that do similar things that have a Free Plan and we really thank you for that!

Procab Cables Australia

Just installed the app and so far am very impressed.
Developer support has been unbelievably good.
Highly Recommend!!