Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

DC Tree Delivery

Works great and the team is really helpful! I would definitely recommend to other shop owners. 5/5 stars

Wood & Wax Co.

Literally one of the best support teams I've ever come across. Super fast, helpful and just great to work with and the app is perfect, too! I sell small batch, handmade bath + beauty products, so being able to notify customers when things are back in stock is a must. This is the best app for that!

C I R C U L R

We've had a great experience with this app. Fantastic customer service. Great app. We use it on all our brands.

ecologist co.

I'm really happy with this app. It works perfectly well and does everything I need. I am also happy with the support as well. They were able to fix a minor issue for me straight away.

Third Base Market & Spirits

We snagged this app to help reduce the amount of inquires we had with respect to restocking items. Our business has items coming in and out of inventory frequently and this app has been a game changer. We had some minor CSS issues and their support handled it WITHIN hours. Very pleased with the level of support, quality of the app, and slick metrics. Highly recommend this app if your business is in need of this type of service.

For All Our Pets

Awesome app so far. The functionality on the free level is good considering I am not paying anything so if I upgraded I am sure it would be even better. The app support team have helped me with any issues I had and integrated the app perfectly. They helped with putting the 'notify me' widget on my product pages and to ensure it only shows on product list page when all variants are out of stock. So happy I even installed their Wishlist app which they were great with also.

ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN

I feel that In Stock is a great app especially for a brand like ours that doesn't work in seasons but has carry over product. This app will help improve restocks and forecasting. The Team at In Stock helped customise the appearance and functionality of our plugin making it tailor made to us.

Sadderday

The app does exactly what's required. I reached out to the team for some custom CSS support and they resolved the issue for me!

Honest Pet Products

A wonderfully thought out app and the service has been extraordinary! Truly. I had brief experience with an app like it - not as good and the service definietly wasn't as good. I uninstalled that one and installed this one. thank you!

Atelier Meipel

Really nice app, looks professional and well integrated with the store. I've looked at other ones but came back to this one. Add some initial problem with the placement of the form, but customer service fixed it for me in less than hour. Don't waste time trying to fix things, they are super helpful (even on the free plan)!