Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

DK'S BROWN'S SKATE. SNOW & SURF

Awesome app i love it very convenient to use and simple
Definitely a shopify need dont know what else to say it's great .....one of the best apps I use on website

Glob Ultra

I enjoy how everything is very connected in this series. Very easy to use and intuitive. I like it very much! Great Job!

LavishLees

Very helpful app when it comes to marketing and getting things running on your site. Organized and easy to use.

ZEUS

This app is amazing it really makes it so much easier and gives really good ideas and templates. would recommend

IZALGO

so far so good but have not fully utilized the app yet. so give me some time to give it a good trial run.

Gator Station

I'm loving the app so far and I think that it will help me bring in more sales. Thank you so much for this awesome app

tinks & shea

I used this app for abandoned cart notifications. I love that it is easy to set up. But would prefer it if I could add a longer note to my customers

Debbie's LIL Darlings

I used the app to welcome new customer and im very pleased how easy the set up was for me compared to other apps i have tried in the past.

DeruiT

ye i like it thatws great what u do good luck i hope u wil make a new app its realy a good app thanks

Heavenly Body Boutique

I'm in love with this app. So easy to use and I feel it's really going to help. You don't have to be a computer genius to figure it out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131