Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recover abandoned carts via automated web push notifications

mytwinheart

thanks, to the app developer this app is free,and it is easy to install,I hope it will help me to grow my sales..

TheJoStore

I use this app to help me with my sales. It's awesome and easy to use! I just don't know how to explain this has helped me. I am so grateful.

moonaro

i love this beautiful app because it is very simple but i will test it if it is going to affect my sit in positive way thank you please bring more free apps ^_^

LifeCulture Apparel

I can't believe this app is offered for free. I'm very thankful to the creators. I look forward to seeing if these push notifications help improve my stats!

TheBlackWolves

I use this app to help customers manage their purchases when they have to leave the site due to family or friends or whatever 'emergency' they may have. This helps the customer know where they left off and saves them time and energy by NOT having to shop all over again! Great Product for Shoppers!

BOVA STORE

I used and very helpful for my store. Hope it always free. That is wonderful Thank for make good app.

www.nerocoins.com

easy to use so far so good but don't know how it works yet.

Makalia Clothing

I am glad that this app exists to make it easier to encourage customers to check out my store instead of just looking and going.

Krush Keepsakes

This app is really helpful and highly recommended! It allows a notification to pop up welcoming customers, informing customers of their order and shipment updates, abandon cart recovery, price drop alert, back in stock alert and you can create a promotion campaign. Really great app to have for your e-commerce business.

LoveMyAlannah

I like using this app to advertise my current shipping and monthly promotions. It’s been a very useful tool.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9