Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Caress the Skin

It was pretty easy to set-up my campaign. Pre loaded images would ne nice. That says sale and things like that.

People Of Light

I am loving this app!! The fact that all push notifications come together makes for a seamless integration and experience for us as store owners and more importantly our customers.

So grateful I found this one ✨

Emma's Inklings

I like this app so far still getting used to it though. I am hopeful that it will increase my traffic. I like this app so far still getting used to it though.

Scary Obsession

I enjoy this app very much , very helpful. Able to get customers and subs very quickly. Nice to use and simple

Ziic Store

first time using this app, lest hope for the best. i have not used this up yet but i believe this will go well.

New Marcas

Eu usei esse aplicativo para fazer remarketing. Esse app tem me ajudado muito a conquistar novos clientes e a alavancar os meus negócios.

E&Jo Boutique

hope the app help me with my sales. so far the app is running fine and looks unfriendly for us. thanks

Eye Zone Usa LLC

Great App! It helps with sales and promotions. I recommend using it! Its easy and the basic is free!

LaShayAsante Beauty

It seems promising just download like some hours ago ...and I like it give it a try...... boost them sales

Elvira Beauty

bien mais les meilleurs fonctionnalités sont payantes par exemple les emails pour recuperer les paniers abandonnés

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144