Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Pharaoh

Testing products | seem promising but will know better over next few weeks | i will then be in a better place to review this product in more detail.

T Bhai

We are still getting used to this app. we have launched our first campaign today itself, still have to build audience and monitor results from push notifications.
Regards
TBhai.com

Simply Owl Natural Products

Easy to use! That is a big one in my book :) Pop up looks great and is easy to use. I would recommend.

Fashius Co

NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP NICE APP

Caribbean Kulture Creations - c.k.c

This is a really nice app for a new shopify store owner looking for easy marketing tools. Many ways available to help bring customers back to your store in one simple application. This was a great find after trying so many different apps that we either complicated or confusing.

The Last Straw World

this app and the other one by this company are a staple for all my stores!! I use the free feature on all my stores

azotize

Wonderful app! Met all of my needs and then some! I would recommend this for annoying trying to bring their store to a professional level.

HomeTrendSale

nice easy to used, just started, lets see how it goes first. then i'll update my review, but for now nice app to used

N28

The tool is amazing although haven't received any results yet it's like a plug and play app. It's easy to navigate the details are easy to follow all the instructions. Hopefully, it will work for us.

Luxyco

Great App! Amazing features and has an awesome email sequence. Can help recover abandoned carts easily and has a lot of customization.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90