Reviews (1,611)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to consolidate messaging across WhatsApp, SMS, and push notifications into one interface, enhancing productivity and communication efficiency. They appreciate the automation features for personalized messaging, such as abandoned cart reminders and order confirmations, which help improve conversion rates and reduce cart abandonment. The app is noted for its user-friendly interface, easy customization, and a comprehensive analytics dashboard that provides insights into campaign performance. Additionally, its reliability in message delivery and responsive customer support are frequently praised, making it a valuable tool for driving sales and improving customer engagement.

July 5, 2024

I recently had the opportunity to try out Hextom's WhatsApp, SMS & Push app, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my business. As an e-commerce entrepreneur, staying connected with customers is crucial, and Hextom has made it incredibly easy.

Firstly, the setup was a breeze. Within minutes, I integrated the app with my store and started exploring its features. The ability to send WhatsApp messages, SMS notifications, and push notifications all from one platform is a huge plus. It saves me time and ensures my messages reach customers on their preferred channels.

The app's automation features are impressive. I can set up personalized messages based on customer behaviors, such as abandoned carts or order confirmations. This has significantly boosted our conversion rates and reduced cart abandonment.

Moreover, the analytics dashboard provides valuable insights into campaign performance. I can track open rates, click-through rates, and engagement metrics in real-time, allowing me to optimize my marketing strategies effectively.

Customer support has also been exceptional. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and genuinely helpful.

Overall, Hextom's WhatsApp, SMS & Push app has exceeded my expectations. It's a must-have for any online business looking to enhance customer communication and drive sales. I highly recommend giving it a try.

BigFreakinDeals™
8 days using the app
April 5, 2024

I recently started using Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push, and I'm thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. The app seamlessly integrates multiple communication platforms, which has significantly streamlined my messaging and notification processes. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and customize settings to my preferences.

The ability to manage WhatsApp, SMS, and push notifications from a single platform is a game-changer. It has enhanced my productivity by reducing the time spent switching between different apps. The app's reliability and speed are commendable, ensuring that messages are sent and received without delays.

Customer support deserves a special mention. They are responsive, helpful, and genuinely invested in resolving any issues or answering questions, enhancing the overall user experience.

Whether for personal use or business communication, Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push is a robust tool that delivers on its promises. It's a valuable asset for anyone looking to streamline their communication processes. I highly recommend giving it a try!

diastasisrehab
May 13, 2024

Functions well. Great support. Thank you

OMIERA LABS
Over 4 years using the app
April 29, 2024

have not tried on real time yet but looks promising !

TinyPrints
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
April 18, 2024

Yet to try this app. But the features are highly useful. Will review again after 2 weeks of usage.

Indidha
India
17 days using the app
May 21, 2024

this is an additionally review i will re-review the app after test

Orchid Unique
1 day using the app
May 25, 2024

helped me alot with the client

My Store
Lebanon
March 26, 2024

Had my whatsapp number registered with Hextom, but for some reason the app wasn't capturing any subscribers, I asked several times for support to check, which they said their team would investigate, waited for about a week and still nothing, then asked for them to de-register my number, which is about another 4 days and still nothing (which means I paid for a phone number and now its stuck with hextom).
I was really willing to use the app when I read the other reviews, but with this support I'm giving up

Creators Essential