Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover + marketing automation for Black Friday

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

teegeschwister

Location Germany

Starke Marketing APP. Sie ist einfach zu bedienen, hat ein faires Preismodell und netten Support. Sehr zu empfehlen.

Blonder Mercantile

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So helpful to contact customers and potential customers. Who doesn't need a little "push" to help with a purchase?

Rootscollectioninc

Just signed up and will need a few days or months to get my review right. But I am looking forward to great service.

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

Location Bangladesh

It doesn't work on my premium theme.
Restock notify option did not work.
The abundant cart did not work from time to time.
IF it won't work we will uninstall the theme. it is very simple. but my point is that , this app owner reply is very slow. several times i informed there clean my snippet on my theme liquid. but the owner did not reply me or Ans me properly. i will inform the issue to shopify app department. everyone be careful to install this app.

January 4, 2022

Hi there, we have removed our app's code from your theme on the same day you made this request, and when we tried to get in touch with you afterwards but we have not received a reply. When you have time, can you please take a look at the inbox and reply the email.

Sassy Galore Collection

I love the new marketing notice! I truly feel like this app will help me get more customers. I will recommend this marketing app to other businesses.

Katertomyman

Yes, I love the option that the app offer. It offer a lot of help to turn my subscriber into real customers.

Good Vibes Boutique by Kayla

Amazing app Love it! it was exactly what i needed for my store and it was easy and straight forward to use

NeckFix

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice one! Is really easy to be used. I made the setup in a couple of minutes and everything starts to work great!

Grando Che`re

Location Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help push sales as a new business opening up. It was very easy to operate and add my own images.

Loja Kator

Location Brazil

Ainda estou testando mas parece bem completo e o modelo de cobrança mais interessante que os concorrentes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151