Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Blonder Mercantile

So helpful to contact customers and potential customers. Who doesn't need a little "push" to help with a purchase?

Rootscollectioninc

Just signed up and will need a few days or months to get my review right. But I am looking forward to great service.

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

It doesn't work on my premium theme.
Restock notify option did not work.
The abundant cart did not work from time to time.
IF it won't work we will uninstall the theme. it is very simple. but my point is that , this app owner reply is very slow. several times i informed there clean my snippet on my theme liquid. but the owner did not reply me or Ans me properly. i will inform the issue to shopify app department. everyone be careful to install this app.

January 4, 2022

Hi there, we have removed our app's code from your theme on the same day you made this request, and when we tried to get in touch with you afterwards but we have not received a reply. When you have time, can you please take a look at the inbox and reply the email.

Sassy Galore Collection

I love the new marketing notice! I truly feel like this app will help me get more customers. I will recommend this marketing app to other businesses.

Katertomyman

Yes, I love the option that the app offer. It offer a lot of help to turn my subscriber into real customers.

Good Vibes Boutique by Kayla

Amazing app Love it! it was exactly what i needed for my store and it was easy and straight forward to use

NeckFix

Nice one! Is really easy to be used. I made the setup in a couple of minutes and everything starts to work great!

Grando Che`re

I used this app to help push sales as a new business opening up. It was very easy to operate and add my own images.

Loja Kator

Ainda estou testando mas parece bem completo e o modelo de cobrança mais interessante que os concorrentes.

The Consolidated Fish Farms Inc.

Its the user interface that makes this worthwhile. Compared to together push notification options, these are visible, look great, and are easy to set up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151