Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Top Pearls

Well-designed app. Easy to use and good customer service, greatly recommended! Thank you Stuart for the library of the good app.

AS Kreativstudio

I am enthusiastic about this app, simple operation and excellent results. I can only recommend it to everyone

MC@Balance

it is easy to use for beginner and it is user friendly for all devices l strongly advise everyone to use it

Nonsolostudio S.R.L. | 05443111215

Questa app è molto utile, è davvero facile da capire e manovrare attraverso le diverse opzioni che hanno. Ho solo la versione gratuita ma sono stato comunque in grado di attivare la maggior parte di ciò che offrono.

Stile di Strada

very simple to install, to everything I am looking for, I hope it will give me great satisfaction
I hope it will give me results in a short time

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings

convenient application, many possibilities convenient application, many possibilities
convenient application, many possibilities

Whole Little Mood

This app is very helpful, it’s really easy to understand and maneuver through the different options they have. I only have the free version but I was still able to activate most of what they offer.

WHITIKI-NIHO™

application très bien détaillé, pas encore eu de résultat en espérant que cela viendra très bientôt

lausel lens

I couldnt worked it .maybe you should give us more detail for work. ı ll try it
ı hope everythink well.

excellent
great
useful
ecommerce relatable
recommend to every online shop