Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover + marketing automation for Black Friday

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

The Consolidated Fish Farms Inc.

Its the user interface that makes this worthwhile. Compared to together push notification options, these are visible, look great, and are easy to set up.

Omanie Online Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help boost my online sales, I cannot say much about it yet because it's my first day using it. Please allow more time before for an honest review.
Thank you.

LeightonMichelleCo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed this app and am looking forward to how it can assist with my business. So far, it's super easy to set-up. I thoroughly appreciate this.

Euphoric Flame

I love it! it is easy to use and navigate. Just a click click click and done. and its automated, great product.

NatudietOriginal

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful and easy to setup. Free plan it fine and pro with amazing options.
Recomend test and try it.

SunSun

Location Egypt

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Shop Qamulli

I'm just getting started with my store and I have found these apps help me so much. I've saved so much time.

One Click Shop

Location Australia

I like this app. Using this app is easy and understandable. Highly recommended. I will purchase it and use it again.

Ten Incentives

Quick, Easy & FREE. This product is going to be fundamental to getting repeat customers along with a plethora of different marketing strategies that I have up my sleeve.

Top Pearls

Well-designed app. Easy to use and good customer service, greatly recommended! Thank you Stuart for the library of the good app.