Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Inventory

Really good application. Easy to navigate through. The display is vert simple. No issues at all. Thank you.

Sportout

thank you very good, mailchimp is too expensive. thank you gooooooooood, betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Saúde24

Im new at this and trying this app, and will give back a 100% feedback but, only testing , and so far so good....;)

Omega Pathway

send automatically messages to people that want their product below a price, very easy app to use,

Easytoorder

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shit

Lucky Lemonz

This app is super easy to set up. I look forward to seeing the integration with other recommended apps.

Paradigm By Saint Jermain

I’ve using this app and so far so good it’s doing exactly what it should do and I’m hoping my sales percentage goes though the roof it’s very possible so if your thinking about getting this app it’s a no brainer it’s only gonna make your store much more successful

Southern Peach Boutique Inc.

Im new so i cant really say right now how useful this app will be ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Obscure M Apparel

I use this app to send follow up emails to my customers. I like being able to upload my own pictures

LeisureField

I started on Shopify 14-Day trial. Since I don't have any sales yet, I searched every highly-rated app with a free plan. Believe me, even the free plan for this app is GREAT! It's easy to set up and install. You'll be happy to have this app in your store. THANKS!