Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Whole Little Mood

This app is very helpful, it’s really easy to understand and maneuver through the different options they have. I only have the free version but I was still able to activate most of what they offer.

WHITIKI-NIHO™

application très bien détaillé, pas encore eu de résultat en espérant que cela viendra très bientôt

lausel lens

I couldnt worked it .maybe you should give us more detail for work. ı ll try it
ı hope everythink well.

excellent
great
useful
ecommerce relatable
recommend to every online shop

gabri-elroses.com

ok the application is very practical, easy to use, made in detail. so far so good. I really recommend it

stylefa-shion

wow ,iit is very wonderful ,i have many abandoned cart ,but i have no way to deal with it ,but now it helped me to do it ,thank you !

Beaute Florale

Me gusto muchísimo esta aplicación, es super fácil de usar y pienso que realmente puede ayudarle a cualquier persona

Sparkly Dolls

This app really works, compared to similar apps I have tried. I look forward to making more sales with this app in the future.

Slaykshop

I think is good , i will see sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MXPN Motocross

Jusqu'à date l'application semble bien fonctionner et l'installation sur ma plate-forme c'est bien déroulé. Plus complet que la version de base offert par Shopify. En espérant optimiser mes ventes =)