Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Teamon Malaysia

I love using this apps. Easy to use and it is effective for products sold. Template used is east to understand.

soulfullygospel

I'm Liking everything this app does. It does everything I need it to do. I look forward to building business with your help. I Look forward to upgrading my plan when I get more business to my site. I am new to this so any advice you have to help me get more business is welcome. thank you so much. I am glad I found you and its not too expensive and very easy to use.

Thee Glam Cave

IT WAS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE. I LOVE IT AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE STARTING A BUSINESS.

KevinKyleClothing

Very easy, I absolutely love this feature. I cant wait to see the results . I recommended for online stores.

Gourmetes

Great app in order to increase sales and maintain customers! I totally recommend it for new sellers!

Glass Art Store

This app has generated sales for me and I am very appreciative of it. Have looked around and used others but this app does it all as far as push marketing.

Unique & Unashamed

I just added the app so far so good everything is pretty straight froward. Easy sign up and free plan

Fern Fresh

Easy to use and really helpful.

Ravenson Finds

Works well and has a fantastic free plan for those starting out. Easy to set up with lots of useful features. I will be upgrading!

Goddess House of Glam Boutique

I used this app to increase sales. I really like how I was able to create a nice discount code. I like how the app has many different options that I may use in the future. I really like the app