Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

theladiesclub

well done i love it it's esay way to push client to proced shopping thanks you for your effort, and i hope that we can get a free app for trakking command

TRAND

Thank u uys or supporting us it was amazing and so helpful thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk youuuuuuuuuuuuu
I love it so muuuch and it made the wok faster and better

Biasho

Great app!! Makes my job easier to manage and send smart marketing to my subscribers. Very easy to use and would recommend highly.

staywaisted

it was very easy to use. would recommend to others that are starting a new store. cant wait to see results.

styluxitalian

I used this app to recover the abandoned carts in my store. very easy to install and activate. just installed will give an update later on performance.

LIGHTENEDBIRDS

Couldn’t send the campaign I created to my subscribers. It was easy to navigate and edit. I like the suggestions to add notifications and promotions. Unfortunately couldn’t send my campaign to my subscribers. Don’t know what went wrong.

falusshop

Wonderful app , I used it for my store and I really love it. I wish everyone use this app to grow their businesses .

Jouvert Joli

still learning but so far so good! Shopify is the absolute best to make entrepreneurship so easy for those of us that are in the beginning phases

Zoe Elise

The app is great!! It help you get your business information out to the public and people get to view your site from a professional level! I enjoy using the app. because it get people to subscribe to my store so that can get my store traffic!!

Young again skin

I am still learning the app but blown away at how easy it makes things. Many apps on here have been too hard to figure out. I loved how it helped me set up forgot your cart, and initial discounts.