Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

USAiMart.com

App possess Key Marketing tools that help Sales Conversion. I hope app has more to the free version.

EchandoFlores

It works perfectly, it is practical and the features are useful, also it is simple to configure and works automatically.

My collections store

This App is great..... I use it for many days and it works nice recommende this app...........install yours

iBESTEST

Pretty cool and easy to understand ! This is definitely something that will come in handy to enhance my business so thank you ! It was a fast and quick download as well so it isn't time consuming.

Fat Predator Weight Loss

Don't like it. I don't see any difference or increase in recovered carts! I had higher expectations.

La Suite Perfumeria

It doesn't work on my premium EMPIRE theme. Online help is not accessible you have to search a lot. I have tried on 2 pc and tablet and 2 phones and the PUSH system does not work. I am going to uninstall it it was in the version of $ 29 I hope that at the end of the month you will not charge me anything. It's a shame to use another application from them and it works super well for me. Time lost in learning how it works and then it doesn't work for me.

LAFORA FASHION

very nice app.... help a lot! my first time using this app...im trying to make easy my job online...

Irypulse

This is a great app, easy to use, it is recommended that you can translate multiple languages.Thank you, the author

Caress the Skin

It was pretty easy to set-up my campaign. Pre loaded images would ne nice. That says sale and things like that.

People Of Light

I am loving this app!! The fact that all push notifications come together makes for a seamless integration and experience for us as store owners and more importantly our customers.

So grateful I found this one ✨