Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited July 22, 2020

I use the app very easy to use I would recommend this to any small business owner especially if your just starting out with you business

PYT Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 19, 2020

I use it to reduce abandon carts and to win back customers. I can see this being a benefit to my business.

Boss Boutiques
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 18, 2020

its a pretty good app...plain & simple..............................................................

The $tore,Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited July 16, 2020

App possess Key Marketing tools that help Sales Conversion. I hope app has more to the free version.

USAiMart.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 16, 2020

It works perfectly, it is practical and the features are useful, also it is simple to configure and works automatically.

EchandoFlores
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 16, 2020

This App is great..... I use it for many days and it works nice recommende this app...........install yours

My collections store
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited July 15, 2020

Pretty cool and easy to understand ! This is definitely something that will come in handy to enhance my business so thank you ! It was a fast and quick download as well so it isn't time consuming.

iBESTEST
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 11, 2020

Don't like it. I don't see any difference or increase in recovered carts! I had higher expectations.

Fat Predator Weight Loss
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 9, 2020

It doesn't work on my premium EMPIRE theme. Online help is not accessible you have to search a lot. I have tried on 2 pc and tablet and 2 phones and the PUSH system does not work. I am going to uninstall it it was in the version of $ 29 I hope that at the end of the month you will not charge me anything. It's a shame to use another application from them and it works super well for me. Time lost in learning how it works and then it doesn't work for me.

La Suite Perfumeria
Spain
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Edited July 9, 2020

very nice app.... help a lot! my first time using this app...im trying to make easy my job online...

LAFORA FASHION