4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its integration of multiple communication platforms and automation features, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups. Many praise its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and its ability to boost sales and traffic. Additional features include cart recovery, discount code creation, and customer retargeting. It offers a free plan for beginners and a reasonably priced premium plan.

August 27, 2020

This app has generated sales for me and I am very appreciative of it. Have looked around and used others but this app does it all as far as push marketing.

Glass Art Store
Edited August 19, 2021

Nice one! Is really easy to be used. I made the setup in a couple of minutes and everything starts to work great!

NeckFix
April 17, 2019

Amazing., the better app to increase your sales. I can notify my client every discount, in welcome, in drop-off cars, very complete app!

DepotClick
Mexico
January 8, 2019

Delyghyful Quality wants make sure that customers are keeping track of products that interest them!

Delyghtful Quality
September 13, 2019

muito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bommuito bom

Cabelos Premiere
Brazil
April 6, 2022

So helpful to contact customers and potential customers. Who doesn't need a little "push" to help with a purchase?

Blonder Mercantile
November 22, 2018

Great little app. We received many more notification subscribers than we expected. An easy way to keep your name in front of people who have visited your store.

Classically Styled
Edited December 19, 2018

Working really well. I am really impressed by the features (using all 6 of them) provided by this app. Simple to set up and easy to enable. I have had a good response rate as well. Recommend to others

Swadeshi Boutique
India
April 28, 2020

Easy to use and very handy to convert traffic to sales. Satisfies all my needs for operating my business and retaining customers

Le’Armoire The Wardrobe
February 1, 2020

Great app!! Makes my job easier to manage and send smart marketing to my subscribers. Very easy to use and would recommend highly.

Biasho