Reviews (1,604)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its integration of multiple communication platforms and range of automation options, including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow-ups. They highlight its potential to boost sales and conversions. The 'Notify When Out of Stock' feature is also praised for driving traffic to stores. It's easy to install and navigate, with a responsive support team. The free plan is particularly popular among start-up merchants.

January 24, 2021

This app is very helpful, it’s really easy to understand and maneuver through the different options they have. I only have the free version but I was still able to activate most of what they offer.

Whole Little Mood
Edited November 26, 2019

The app is fine but is not clear on how to customize it to better fit my store. Still want to see how effective it is.

Normal Brandz
Edited January 14, 2019

Looking forward to getting started with this app. I am happy with how I was able to customize the layout for the discount. I am planning to go through all the other features now.

Fine Gifts La Bella Basket Company
May 11, 2019

Sehr individuell mit vielen fertigen Vorlagen kann man damit den Verkauf reizen, bin beeindruckt was es für Apps alles so gibt. Und diese sogar for FREE!

PrimeShop
Germany
March 19, 2024

good

PAREVA SHOP
Honduras
Less than a minute using the app
February 10, 2019

So far so good. I hope it is worth it. I really need a boost in sales because I have tried and tried to find an app that works

Jack and Lu
April 11, 2019

Great app so many features all of which have helped promote my store and increase sales & subscribers

STYLIFY
January 2, 2019

This is absolutely genius!!! I can't believe this is available! I pay so much attention to these notifications already on other sites. Having them for my own site will make marketing hella easier!

Stay Woke Tea
December 9, 2018

This is a great app, something i did not even think about. I have abandonment cart emails set up into a funnel but this is a game changer.

AXA Soluciones En Seguridad
Mexico
Edited December 8, 2019

I just added this app to my store and so far so good! I will keep everyone posted on how it works out! Its really easy to use so I think this is going to be a great addition to my business. I love how easy it is to use.

NativeDaydream