Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Yvette's Hair & BEaUtiful Beyond Compare, Inc

I love the app so far. I have not used it to its fullest potential but that is about to change. Beautifulbeyondcompare.com is about to soar!

Look an Angel

Eu estou utilizando este aplicativo para recuperar os carrinhos abandonados e quero ver os resultados. Tomara que sejam positivos!

stylifeB&S

thinks for this application its very important of your stors you can to intaling in your shoop and thiks

Cosmogonie Paris

Great notification app: welcome message with discount, abandoned cart, back in stock! Ready to boost your sales! Very easy to use.

P. S. ARNOLDS

This app is very easy to use. I will be using it as a personal link between my customers and myself.

Gogia bartan store

its nice to see application like this working for us. hope to see more incomings due to this fine application.

RXfitnes

Es una aplicación muy interesante que ayuda a la familia e-commerce a seguir prosperando y mejorando en su camino a ofrecer al cliente un mayor numero de productos más baratos y con vuestra inestimable ayuda se conseguira. Es buena para recuperar carritos abandonados y no te preocupas de eso esta aplicacion lo hace automáticamente. Esta aplicacion nos ayuda a recuperar clientes.

ThatsMyJamPreserves

Super Easy to use. Exactly what I needed to help generate more sales automatically. Excited to see the results!

Shop-Juice

Very informative very helpful I would recommend to anyone just starting! It is an easy walk through step by step!!

Swum Beauty

Really helped me with my new business. I learned so much through these apps, I highly recommend them