4.7

Merchants find this app easy to use and appreciate its features like push notifications, abandoned cart recovery, and promotional campaigns. They value its automation capabilities and its potential to boost sales and traffic. Both paid and free versions are seen as beneficial, with effective default messages and integration options. However, some merchants report slow customer support.

Edited August 12, 2019

I used the app to help me do my abandoned cart recovery and it is very user friendly. i enjoy how easy it is. Thank you for this wonderful app! i recommend this app to anyone who would like easy automation

NeedyDog
October 15, 2018

I use this app to help me with my sales. It's awesome and easy to use! I just don't know how to explain this has helped me. I am so grateful.

TheJoStore
France
Edited September 6, 2019

I love the fact that this app is so easy to navigate. Basically Marketing "For Dummies". Absolute genius!
-Queenishishonly.com

Shop Queenish
November 11, 2018

Every app from this company is worthy, they are a powerhouse of solutions to Shopify. I really like this one specially, lots of important functionalities

Loja Progressista
Brazil
January 16, 2019

I used this app to help me gain more customers and invite customers to return! The app is easy to use and will help to increase sales.

Hip Kids
June 21, 2019

c'est simple à utiliser et gratuit c'est cool
les 100 caractères min pour les avis c'est relou par contre.

Orient Jewelry
France
Edited February 7, 2019

This app allowed us to be more connected to our customers, now we can impact them in other moments increasing conversion. We can make a discount for suscription, bak in stock notification, abandoned cart recovery, very useful for other kind of campaigns.

Topitop
Peru
November 29, 2018

It look nice! Easy use! I love it. I hope it will have more pricing. For example : 15$ for 2000 sub

I sell what I love
October 26, 2019

LOVE THIS APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.THANK yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Bozsky
May 26, 2021

I use this app to help boost my online sales, I cannot say much about it yet because it's my first day using it. Please allow more time before for an honest review.
Thank you.