Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

PPEUSA.INFO

Initial review is good. Will update after i use it for some time. Need to test to make sure the app does what it says

REEFIT

mm m m , , ,, , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Safran bien-être

I am satisfied of this application. This is more than é years it works for me. You can trust on it.
It is simple and efficase.

Inaaz.biz

This apps is not useful , it slows down our site loading speed by 370 ms , not acceptale , We accept only 20 ms apps loadig time. Hence we would like to uninstall this apps for ever. No use of this apps in any way,

Cazeebo

To say the lease I’m very amazed about the operationS and customWe support. Making it easier for the people that’s awesome

Live Ecocentric

This app actually comes with a feature-rich user interface, making it much more useful than the others. I am yet to find any problem. There's just one feature I need that would require me to upgrade.

Pet Supplies Usa

I use this app for my store and it helps a lot in boosting sales.
I suggest using this for marketing app

The Crafty Company1

so far, so good haven't really had the time to explore all options....hoping it will help with my conversion rate

Chrisleys Creations

i used this app to help me enhance my website what i loved about this app was that it helped me to create content instead of me sitting here for hours thinking of what to write this helped me and i was able to edit what i wanted and keep some of their suggestions. Something that i didn't like was that some options were available that i couldn't use much like a tease. Overall its a great app you wont regret it !

Cadenchin

If you can provide a Chinese version, it will be more used by Chinese.It takes some time for people with poor English to understand