Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

POWR Inc.

Great App! Very useful and intuitive. I am very new to Shopify and my store is already pumping out sales.

Zozazi

The methodology for set up is very easy to follow and the concept seems phenomenal. Just signed up and eager to see how my visitors will respond. Thanks!

Nude.ish

This app is amazing, very simple to use for those who aren't professional at website building and understanding marketing. I recommend this to a novice and a pro. It's helped me convert some customers from my Instagram leads.

Leadermo Store

Good application for your store to grow your business and make money

The Bonfire Company

Great for email marketing! Push notifications are super easy to set up and manage. All around great app! Love!

Women's Depot Co.

Very easy to navigate and use. The starting instruction tell you exactly what to do and what resources to use if you still need an explanation. USER FRIENDLY

Fica Dica Store

I loved it, these apps made my store sell a lot, I highly recommend it, the free plans are already incredible, the paid ones are even more complete.

linkdom

i used this app and its amazing app all the proper notifications are in this app. we only need this app to increase our traffic

Big Duo Store

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.?

1991.Shop

So awesome!!! Easiest app that I have used so far! definitely excited to launch my store and see how these go!