Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Gator Station

I'm loving the app so far and I think that it will help me bring in more sales. Thank you so much for this awesome app

tinks & shea

I used this app for abandoned cart notifications. I love that it is easy to set up. But would prefer it if I could add a longer note to my customers

Debbie's LIL Darlings

I used the app to welcome new customer and im very pleased how easy the set up was for me compared to other apps i have tried in the past.

DeruiT

ye i like it thatws great what u do good luck i hope u wil make a new app its realy a good app thanks

Heavenly Body Boutique

I'm in love with this app. So easy to use and I feel it's really going to help. You don't have to be a computer genius to figure it out.

blissful hearts

this app is really easy to use, does everything for you.

Sevenseven.online

This is the best application, very easy to configure and quick to start using. It combines many useful features. My advice! Very nice!

Arcadia Commerce

One of the must have APP, another Amazing app from Hextom, I like and recommend. It does what I need and help me to save time, now I will not have to keep tracking abandoned carts and sending messages or emails, it does automatic.
Thank You!

POSTTURA

Eu gosto muito desse aplicativo! Ainda estou em fase de teste, mas aparentemente, isso parece muito bom. Comentário diretamente do Brasil!

Rosegirl Style

I used this app to help me get more sales. Its use is easy and has great ideas. I really recommend it.