Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Portable Mosquito TrapX

I love this app. I will help my shop get more sales in the future. And also their is a free version for beginners. The app is very easy to understand and install. Thank You guys.

Easy2cart.com

Very lovely and effective app for all types of stores. Having all the good features and work properly easy to maintain and design.

Chanceuxx

Lovely apps and user friendly, just a few steps then done. Try it and it is easy, helps or not just depends of different shop's needed.

MMGadget

1st time using this app. Found out that the 3 times follow up for abandoned cart quite effective. Thank you :)

Earth Smart Creations

Its seems to be a good app that I need to get more sales on my webshop. Thank you for Free Plan. Who know as the going gets BETTER then I want to get that Paid App.

Dakota Pioneer® Biltong Products

So far so good. Easy install, intuitive and quick to get up and running. Now the proof will be in the results!

BigZStores

This has been absolutely awesome for Customer Engagement!!! Great Helpful App. And I really really think it is odd that I have a 100 Character minimum to leave a review. Not sure where that comes from? A little annoying.

Daisuki Center

Highly easy to use app, excited to see future results! Currently using for notification push marketing. Thanks Hextom :)

Seu Desconto

Show, gostei bastante! Ansioso pelos resultados. Mas desde já recomendo bastante, pois era algo que eu sofria.

Bee Unick

Just added this apps, so let us see how it goes. Hope it will help my marketing strategies. Wish me luck