Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Bud Beaver Canada

Just finished setting up my first push notification and excited to see how it affects our sales! I totally recommend this app

MIRASSSHOP

it very good to add some discounts . it nice app. i love very much and very share to my fd. thank you so much

Goddess

It’s easy and simple to set up and helps drive customers to subscribe without having to do much or any work besides updating the loyalty program you want

Teamon Malaysia

I love using this apps. Easy to use and it is effective for products sold. Template used is east to understand.

soulfullygospel

I'm Liking everything this app does. It does everything I need it to do. I look forward to building business with your help. I Look forward to upgrading my plan when I get more business to my site. I am new to this so any advice you have to help me get more business is welcome. thank you so much. I am glad I found you and its not too expensive and very easy to use.

Thee Glam Cave

IT WAS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE. I LOVE IT AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE STARTING A BUSINESS.

KevinKyleClothing

Very easy, I absolutely love this feature. I cant wait to see the results . I recommended for online stores.

Gourmetes

Great app in order to increase sales and maintain customers! I totally recommend it for new sellers!

Glass Art Store

This app has generated sales for me and I am very appreciative of it. Have looked around and used others but this app does it all as far as push marketing.

Unique & Unashamed

I just added the app so far so good everything is pretty straight froward. Easy sign up and free plan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121