Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Mo Pixel

I used my app, and its very nice thanks it's help me a lot for my marketing strategy and up-selling for my shopify store thanks a lot for this app

ClassicFlight

This app is genius! I am very satisfied with this app. It gives me everything I am looking for, in this specific task.

Wecando Inc

very helpfull app
their are many option wich support you by selling products.
You just need to add some clicks

MajorMarkets

i used this app for automation. i really enjoyed the UX design. i think that it would be better if the functionality was more accessible.

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil

The app works great for what i need it for. It is kind of confusing to use. Glad i finally found a good application to help my store. Thanks alot

Galaxy Hound

What a wonderful way to get new customers to buy!! This app is so easy to set up and to use. I love it!! It truly is "SMART"

Gedditonline

Wonderful apps, with abandon cart + discount features together. Do not have to pay for abandon cart app, what a saving! Thanks!

ShopJeanPhotography.com | Become A Pro Photo Editor | Actions Presets Overlays Tutorials by Jackie Jean

Love this app. Can't believe it's free. Been using the Countdown Timer Bar app for years. Hope to see more apps from your team. Your apps always load fast and do not slow my store down.

iHairGuru

Great App ! Helps me out alot, works great with my store :) i use to attract more customers and generate more sales

Rakutennew

I used this app to help me. I really like it.It would be nice!!!!It's good!!
I recommend it to you!!!