Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

DesignzbyJulez

This app is really going to help me organize my store and save me a lot of time. I enjoy how it keeps my store organize. I can now look at the area's I need to improve in.

WOAK

AMAZING APP!!! Helps a lot and helps push forward business. I recommend this to all those in the business, expand profits!!!

ToddyBee

the installation is very easy and cool. I haven't experience how it actually work yet so I can't say much but will be back to review again hopefully positive again.
Thanks.

Donut & Doughnut

Just what you need to promot :-) easy to install, easy to customized and very efficient, thank you all.

June's Hallmark

Can't wait to try this out. I've used their other apps and have been very happy with them. This company had good quality apps.

quick stop links

I would just like to say that this app has been a breath of fresh air. Easy to use and great for business. If you would like to further your Shopify business this app is a must. Thank You!!

Hiking N Camping Supply

Great app, free, easy to use! I appreciate the ease and navigation. I got the app and was set up to go in a few minutes. It is great!

Cali Girl Brand

This is a real cool app! recommend it! Im just stsarting out and hope to boost sales with this unique tool for my store! Cali Girl Brand! It was aeasy to load and use

UniqueCraft

There can't be any better app than this, highly appreciate the developers for making this app absolutely free and will love very much if it stays free forever!

TRND City

Awesome app, especially for free. I was able to setup the abandoned cart checkout with no problems whatsoever. Highly recommend.