Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

SosyetikPazar

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's really useful app. All needs included. To be honest that's the best app I've seen. Every type of Shopify stores need that

sassytortoise

Great app, really helps to boost sales. Awesome. Can't recommend it enough. Does everything you would expect it to do

thirstypet

Location China

very good 5hanJWNAGJNRAGNKASDMFKNFJNFJNGKFSNGJLNSDNBLNARJLNB QRIBRPOENGOPQRFGMEMFWNGOI4Q3NWGRMFGOP4QWNGPIR

DesignzbyJulez

This app is really going to help me organize my store and save me a lot of time. I enjoy how it keeps my store organize. I can now look at the area's I need to improve in.

WOAK

Time spent using app About 1 year

AMAZING APP!!! Helps a lot and helps push forward business. I recommend this to all those in the business, expand profits!!!

ToddyBee

the installation is very easy and cool. I haven't experience how it actually work yet so I can't say much but will be back to review again hopefully positive again.
Thanks.

Donut & Doughnut

Location France

Just what you need to promot :-) easy to install, easy to customized and very efficient, thank you all.

June's Hallmark

Time spent using app 1 minute

Can't wait to try this out. I've used their other apps and have been very happy with them. This company had good quality apps.

quick stop links

I would just like to say that this app has been a breath of fresh air. Easy to use and great for business. If you would like to further your Shopify business this app is a must. Thank You!!

Hiking N Camping Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, free, easy to use! I appreciate the ease and navigation. I got the app and was set up to go in a few minutes. It is great!