Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Fungood

DJ everything's for everyone

Thank u I ready need help with my business a and I love this app,thank u ability apps I couldn't do it with out u

shipblessings

This App will be a great help. Cant wait to see how much it makes a difference. Notifications a great idea.

Wall Street Western

I just implemented the abandoned cart automation. It was super simple and very straight forward. The best part is it does so much for free. I am excited to see how well it works. But if it works like the other free apps by Hextom it will be great. I currentlu use theikr shipping banner app,It is awesome. Seriousl, had an automated and customized banner up and live in just a few minutes, and it was free. Thanks Hextom. Keep making great apps!

goodFOURyou

Very good App. Simple to use. Features a lot of options to get your customers attention and to boost your sales

Meatball and Strings

I uses this app to boost my sales, hopefully it can help me to increase the sales. Still trying the feature that he has offering

maglinedeals

This is fantastic. I really like and intend to use very often. This is too early to comment as this is the 1st time I am using it.

mytwinheart

thanks, to the app developer this app is free,and it is easy to install,I hope it will help me to grow my sales..

TheJoStore

I use this app to help me with my sales. It's awesome and easy to use! I just don't know how to explain this has helped me. I am so grateful.

moonaro

i love this beautiful app because it is very simple but i will test it if it is going to affect my sit in positive way thank you please bring more free apps ^_^