Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

Bike Mob

great app that help greatly with the ability to update shoppers with push notifications. non intrusive opt-in for non comital shoppers!

Stylesbest

This is an amazing app!! very easy to use and does exactly what it says!! Thank you for this amazing app!! A must have !!

KITTYCURVES

Great app. Instead of having to add multiple other apps with these same features, you can get them here.

LineageWatches

Awesome app really help my store out I love these app so easy to use. Thank You for these apps thier so helpful

Empirico

I just like the convenience this app gives me in promoting my store and products. Is this making me add words to my review? What gives?

Skeyeware Shades

This app is so easy to use. I can't tell you enough how nice this works on my website. I highly recommend this to anyone using shopify.

OTP Terrain Off The Print Gaming

very easy to use great product A1 highly recommend thank you for such a great product. Very simple and easy to use

soccer star Player

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

bbbystore

i like it.. it helps Boost sales with push notifications and marketing automation... its easy to use

dheonline-com

Found it very easy to understand and install,it lets you input some details and it does the rest for you automatically.