Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

IZALGO

so far so good but have not fully utilized the app yet. so give me some time to give it a good trial run.

tinks & shea

I used this app for abandoned cart notifications. I love that it is easy to set up. But would prefer it if I could add a longer note to my customers

Smarti Tec

I have just started using this app. I haven't used it long enough to give a more concrete feedback. I will write another review next time after I have fully tested all it's features. However I would like to give it a 4 * rating coz I like the feel of it..

sustainability everyday

Very easy and fun to use, first time making a Shopify website and this helped me a lot.

Buy1New

Hope this app will encourage my customers to sign up as Buy1New customers..........................

chemicalfashion

I really like this app, it have all the element i need to grow sales and traffic to my store all with a free 100 subscribers! Awesome.

Multitools

Toop GRAND MERCI ! j'ai bien aimé cette application mercii encore une fois, je conseil cette application.

SadeChic Boutique

I needed an app that will help me increase traffic and sales to my business so I used this app to help me reach more customers.

thelogic

Seems like it'll help take care of some big customer issues. I'm looking forward to using it and seeing the results! Definitely would love some good conversions.

BayaneZ

easy to use just started ill give a feedback later on after i see how it will work on my store so far is good