Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Elvira Beauty

bien mais les meilleurs fonctionnalités sont payantes par exemple les emails pour recuperer les paniers abandonnés

berman jewelry

I still not sure how it work. I have to check it......................................................................... I'm new here

A.Ly store

I am using the app ,i am not sure yet but we will see what will happened next ,but i kind of like it

YOUR CUP

I WILL TRY THIS APP THIS DAY AND I WILL TEEL HIM
THANKS FOR YOU

Aw How Cute Store

its a ok app i will be using this more in the future not got the hang of it yet but im sure in due time i will

Drip Lashes

I have no opinion Bc I barely started using the app and for some reason is making me leave a review lol

OraaMe

Easy setup and only pay when I reach 100 subscribers.

The Speed Project

thanks! Very useful app. It will definitely improve your sales.
Just combine it with online tool canva to create your web push notifications

Chic With Purpose Boutique

I just installed this app to my shopify but cannot see how it fully works yet because my store isn't up and running. I can write a better review next month after my store launches and I have had the opportunity to see how the functions actually work.

Rei dos Descontos - Oficial

muito bom . mas gostaria que tivesse uma versão em português. Iria facilitaria muito mais.............

Previous 1 3 4 5