WhatsApp Live Chat Button

WhatsApp Live Chat Button

by SuperLemon Apps

WhatsApp Live Chat helps convert store visitors into customers

Lina1shop

i am very happy to use this application in my store shopify this chat button thank you so much for this application

RNSA Brasil

Awesome app. Simple, easy and it does just what it should do. I strongly recommend for everyone, but even more to Brazilian stores.

Hebe Cosmetics

great app and great customer service! Would deffo recommend downloading this app for your shopify store.

New generation idea community book-outlet

Installing the app was easy, and i hope the app works well. I'm pleased with the idea of having whatsapp chat on my ecommerce website.

timegame

super, llego cuando mas lo necesitaba, me ayudara mucho para saber todo de mis cliente en tiempo real, ya que aveces pierdo mensajes en mi correo.

Bart Pet Shop

I started to use this app on my store and in one week my clients growth 30% satisfaction with the support.

Ronivan

Ótimo aplicativo, muito fácil de trabalhar com ele, apesar de ajudar muito na conversão da loja, sem contar o suporte do aplicativo excelente.

ByBubs

I installed the app now and set it up with the help of support. Very good service. They are very attentive. I recommend.

CusackLighting

Works as it says it will. Chat button on your website that brings you to Whatsapp. Simple setup. Good Stuff.

May 23, 2019

Hey there, thank you for writing a review. We appreciate it!

We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed the app :) We love focusing on simplicity.

Cheers
50kteam

Gujhad store

Esta super esta aplicación justamente a la medida con mi tienda. ya la estoy recomendando a todos mis conocido y no conocidos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9