WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by SuperLemon Apps

Live Chat Customer Support, Abandoned Cart Recovery & CRM

The Manan

I like this app because now my website visitors can directly message me on Whatsapp from my website. Earlier they need to save my phone number from the Contact us page, which is no longer required. My customers interact with me instantly whenever they hover over any product page and I keep myself active all day to clear their doubts.
This app is easy to install and all the Whatsapp icons are very inviting. The app works flawlessly. Go for it.

chaapu.pk

i used this app last month since then i am very happy to assist my customer which our on our website on time there support team is really good InshAllah will recommend everyone for this app Thanks Preetam

Marak Cosmetics

I´ve been using the app for a while and its awesome, all customers contact me via WhatsApp just by clicking on the button. Really recommend it!

SPACEMAN

The app is the best WhatsApp integration I found and their support is responsive and very helpful indeed. I tried the others and this is definitely for me the best.

Tienda Hipica Ridercollection

perfect! It´s fine as it helps us to contact in a second direct with our customers. I highly recommended

Kalamala

Its really helpful app, I'm using it almost every day and it's very convenient for my customers as well to contact me easily if they have any question.
Thank you so much!

Mini Mou

The app is extremely easy to install and to use. I have been using it for a few months and have never encountered a problem. The costumer service and follow-up is great. Highly recommended as a costumer service reach out line. Congrats!

ShopMinoX

Recomendo a todos, aplicativo fantástico que ira facilitar sua comunicação com o cliente, parabéns ao desenvolvedor.

Royal Technologies ::::: genuinebattery.com

Great APP, just use This app and you will become a fan of the App.
Its one of the best app available in Shopify.

Great Work,

Artigos PET

Great App, easy integration and free plan available with integrated whatsapp button on desktop and mobile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19