WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

tierrademiel

me ha encantado, gracias por la ayuda, esta aplicación es muy util para las tiendas que comenzamos, es muy facil de usar y muy practica.

Loveluckfoods

Excellent app. Been using it for the last 4 months. Works very well. The premium app also is very reasonably priced.

Mopani Pharmacy

The lack of support is truly unbelievable. All I ask is that the close button on the chat widget be fixed. I have followed up 3 times without any response.

June 17, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We have already raised this issue to our developer team for investigation.
You will be immediately updated on the same ticket as we receive a revert from them.
Thank you for your patience.

Amigui

This app used to work fine, now 2 weeks this ” We are facing issue in sending Automated messages for abandoned cart template messages. We are working on resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your patience.”

June 11, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. Please write to us at support@superlemon.xyz.

Zoodle

Used to work well for over a year but the last 6 months have had several issues. The automated Abandoned cart has stopped working twice, for weeks on end without any notification. Who knows how many sales have been lost due to this. It was addressed by the developers only for it to happen again a few weeks later. Been told it would be fixed in 2-3 days - more than a week later and no response. Very generic responses usually from the Help Desk Team. Unfortunately lost all faith in the app. Just found a better app for the same price with more functionality and more trust ratings.

June 9, 2021

Our support team is in contact with you on ticket #22004. We are working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please wait for our response in the ticket.

Sexy Beast

I have been trying to get in touch with you by email but keep getting a bounce back... When are you getting your inbox feature done? I am desperate for multi-chat agents on 1 number that I can manage. I'm reluctant to move away and use another app that has this feature as I have spent time with you guys re. set up etc. But if it's going to be a while, I need to rethink.

makeiteasy

Good Application reduces manpower cost and saving time. Having very simple Set up & configuration. Overall good

June 6, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

Best Regards!

ManitaShopArt

I love it! I use the app to help my customers with Questions & Answers.
It´s perfect to give a personalized support...

June 4, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.

Best Regards!

CANECAS.NET - Canecas de porcelana de alta qualidade

Excelente aplicativo e gratuito. Hoje em dia os clientes querem respostas rápidas, o whatsapp é obrigatório.

Lyric Joias

Maravilhoso! Fácil de usar e atende às minhas expectativas, depois de baixar vários apps difíceis e chatos, esse surpreendeu.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79