SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

happinesscart

very slow in fixing their sites bugs. overall the app has good free features but the bug fixing takes lots of time.

kollercut

It really help to solve my customer query and boost up my sales. Also it help me to improve my product and customer will also get answer right away for any customization needs.

Stylo Gringo Jóias

ERROR!!! DONT WORK, WHEN YOU UNINSTALL APP THE LOGO WHATSAPP STILL SHOW!!! I DONT WANT THISSS DO SOMETHING!!! DONT RECOMEND!

September 24, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

Online Book Store – Bookends

The app has created a mess with our clients. Auto order cancel has NOT been selected. Yet when the client replies to the COD with No, their system cancels the order on shopify! But that is not the only issue. The cancelation does NOT restock the item in inventory. Reached out to support, they keep passing the buck to someone else. We finally gave up and have now removed the app. Ordinarily, I would not have bothered to write a review, but their app has caused us significant customer issues. And their customer support is 0/5 rating in my humble opinion. Of course, I have all the communication to back up my claim. It just sad, the app had so much potential.

Leather Street

Great App it feels all my requirements while using this app thank you for developing this keep up this

Gabriella Zurich

Good app, works fine. Recommended if you like to chat with your customers. Can help to increase sales.

Loja Atualize

Gostei muito ,estou usando o plano free e ja está me ajudando muito assim que puder vou atualizar para o pago

Airtap Inc.

Support is not all that they say it is. After multiple back and forth with them. They were not able to resolve a simple issue. The agent refused to escalate the issue to the manager. The last thing they said was it would take a month or so and get rolled out with the next update. I don't have any faith in what the agent has said. Will have to wait and see. This review is legit, I have all the emails to share if any MANAGER would like to get in touch and ask me.

Ei Bebezão! Coisinhas Infantis

It´s not working on desktop. Keep saying that are no agents online but this is not true. I did all!!!

August 23, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have checked your website and the WhatsApp chat widget is working fine. If you still face the same issue kindly write back to us at support@superlemon.xyz.

My Beer Perú

Excellent! Easy to use and bring fast and very good results. recommended to every bussnes who needs b2b talking in real time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81