WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Misetas Vibes

I'm really enjoying this app, Haven't had any problem, support is great, easy to go, everything perfect. Waiting for new features. The COD automated messages are great as well, has made our job so much productive.Thank you so much

MySleep

i have been using this app for a month and it is a great app as customers are able to send instant message to our cell phone via WhatsApp. This has improved our communication and customer service.

ShoppingWGN

essa versão ajuda muito, pra quem esta inciando é perfeito, muito funcional, facil de utilizar, recomendo

the jewellery house

it was great !!
I hope to find an increase in my orders. I used the free trial and the WhatsApp massages worked.

Mirelle Leather & Lifestyle

I really rate this app! I get an 18% abandoned cart recovery rate. Each market / country (depending on location) is different, mine is a mix of WhatsApp and Messenger. Some of the other apps offer WhatsApp as purely a CRM communication channel, yet with this app you can have an abandoned cart sequence but also send customers specific manually generated messages (in batches though). I thin that "Mark" is not actually allowing for a full API integration yet...so kudo's for Superlemon for finding at least some kind of way around it, even though it is a bit "manual". PS: The support is brilliant too!

Pretty Womania

Nice app we recommend everyone using shopify to install this app thank you.....................................

Bauble Shop

Fácil de usar, adorei
ele é bem fácil de editar, super indico, você pode mexer na cor e modelo de ícones do whatsapp

www.katakeet.me

It is very user friendly and very easy for use. I highly recommend it. You can also customize it to fit the design of your page.

Elmaronline

Really great app.
I have been looking for a Whatsapp button for a while, and tried many free options. At the time, yours is the best. Easy to configure, works perfectly.

CentreStep

It's a great app works always perfect, the best thing about this app is it won't reduce the speed of the website due widget & javascript. must use the app for WhatsApp

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60