WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Caminho Animal

Location Brazil

Muito útil esse app. Auxilia muito no atendimento mais rápido aos clientes online. Direciona direto para o Whatsapp

June 12, 2022

Obrigado por sua revisão maravilhosa. Esperamos sinceramente que nosso aplicativo ajude você a se conectar com seus clientes e expandir seus negócios.

Tenha um bom dia :)

lustronlights

A big bill every month but absolutely worth while. I can't believe there aren't more players in this market but this app already does it all!

May 25, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

LaFlamencadeBorgoña

Location Spain

Llevó 1 año utilizando esta app. No hay ninguna igual, con tantas funciones y que funcione tan bien. Excelente.
Aunque el precio podrían ajustarlo un poco.

May 23, 2022

Gracias por tu maravillosa reseña. Esperamos sinceramente que nuestra aplicación lo ayude a conectarse con sus clientes y hacer crecer su negocio.

Que tengas un buen día :)

www.thetimberguy.com

Location India

Very rarely i do this. installed this app and subscribed for ultimate plan. From day 1 the whats app icon was not showing properly on the website after landing on any page, every-time when new page is browsed one has to refresh page to make the icon visible . We escalated this issue with video recording, it took good 14 days to fix this issue with multiple follow ups, and the issue got resolved creating major issue on our website i.e our "add to cart" and "checkout" button stopped working. It took 2 days for us to identify that when there was NO sale happening and some buyers complained. 2) We then escalated this new issue to them, and we are sitting and waiting for them to fix this, and our live website has currently non-working "add to cart" and "checkout" button. Will wait till today for any positive outcome, if not shall uninstall the app for good.

lumenoculars

Clever app, wish I found it earlier! Many of my customers use WhatsApp surprisingly, especially international customers.

May 4, 2022

Laura-writing-services

Helpful and easy to use. Would recommend for any Shopify seller with a large WhatsApp customer base.

May 4, 2022

Nia Ballerina

This app isnt right for my store so had to delete but seems to work well if you need Watsapp, Live Chat or Messenger. I had an issue with deleting and someone contacted me straightaway when I sent an email and added a review.

April 28, 2022

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

Invicto Sales

gostei, mas esta bugando, nem sempre aparece para o cliente, gostaria de saber o que esta acontecendo

KATHSTORE.BN

I just used this app and its everything I didnt know I needed! The paid version "ultimate plan" was seamless! I did not need to look at 2 different tabs to text my customers on whatsapp and check their orders on shopify! In where I stay, people use whatsapp on a daily basis so this really helped me a lot in my business! I especially love the Whatsapp features! Thank you SuperLemon for this amazing service

April 18, 2022

Kimi Lighting

very good ,I'm using the free version, and so far so good,But sometimes don't show ICONS, wonder why

April 16, 2022