Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
February 2, 2023

me encanto gracias por existir recien estoy comenzando pero me encanta la app gracias gracias
att gapeft

gapeft
Ecuador
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
February 1, 2023

no sirve para nada, desde que lo actualizaron, ya no sale el chat, se queda en una pantalla para colocar el número, y ahora q actualizan dice q es gratis pero q autorizamos un cargo de hasta 500usd, es muy confuso

Tienda de Novedades Ecuador
Ecuador
Time spent using app: 4 months
SuperLemon App replied February 2, 2023

Sinceras disculpas por las molestias ocasionadas. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted sobre el problema y lo resolveremos lo antes posible. Realmente apreciamos su paciencia.

January 31, 2023

It doesn't allow to disable some widgets or you must get an extra verification step to control your own account, this verification was not completed by superlemon in over a month. Every update took a lot of time and their response time is very long. We had to switch to a different app as we never recieved any answer from them.

Hules Colón
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SuperLemon App replied February 2, 2023

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will contact you about the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

January 30, 2023

The function of the app is good. But its bad that after a update options are automatically turned on and some boxes and optins showed up without me knowing about that. That was really a conversion killer for our store. If that happens again i will switch to another app.

SBD Schweiz
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Edited January 30, 2023

This app sends 20% discount codes to customers without consent. Creates codes in Shopify without consent. I didnt set it up. I merely "upgraded" to an upgraded FREE plan.

[Update] Their reply is they do not have permission to create discounts. My customer received 20% discount via whatsapp. It must be a phantom admin who granted the discount.

Ginger and Bear
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 years
SuperLemon App replied January 30, 2023

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please note that we do not have the permission to create discounts on behalf of any shop. However if you have any concerns regarding the product we are happy to arrange a call for you.

January 27, 2023

]La aplicacion era lo mejor que habia en shopify, hasta que ya desabilitaron la opcion de mensaje directo a whatsapp.

MAXYPLUSTORE
Colombia
Time spent using app: 4 days
SuperLemon App replied January 30, 2023

Sinceras disculpas por las molestias. Tenga en cuenta que no tenemos permiso para crear descuentos en nombre de ninguna tienda. Sin embargo, si tiene alguna inquietud con respecto al producto, estaremos encantados de programar una llamada para usted.

Edited January 25, 2023

Checkout FREEZE: Your app is causing checkout freeze and leading to a very significant loss in sales

Urgent ACTION: Inform all your app users immediately and urgently about the checkout freezes your app is causing and leading to their massive sales loss. Some of them might even not be aware

NOTE: PLEASE do not release any updates without testing. This seems to be a highly irresponsible act on your side. It is detrimental to the sales of a lot of hardworking store owners on Shopify.

www.eauto.co.in
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years

January 24, 2023

BUYER BEAWARE***** They hid their fee in the minimized text you could be charged up to $5000 a month. I made a mistake of installing it by lookin at their reviews I now know they are fake. They wouldn't even get back to me to set up the app even I signed on their monthly subscription plan then I noticed they are charging me one by one for the app it not even set up yet. Stay AWAY AT ALL COST

Zero Water
Turkey
Time spent using app: 3 days

January 24, 2023

Abondoned Cart Not Working, Pls Help ASAP, Order Confirmation Sms Going but Customers Not Recieving Whatapp Msg for Abondoned Carts

TRUNEXT®
India
Time spent using app: 26 days

January 23, 2023

Muito bom, porém falta a opção de editar os textos, caso já tenha que ela fique explicita, e deixar a loja menos cheia de informações.

Poli G