Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 26, 2021

We use this app to discount certain items for our wholesalers, while enforcing a minimum spend. We recently had a issue with our theme as it contains a popup cart. Their developers took a day to respond with working alternatives.

Embella Jewellery
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
Orbit replied October 27, 2021

Super happy to hear this, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

October 22, 2021

I use this app to give certain customers a discount. I give a very large range of discounts to one category of people and this app lets me set a custom price for each item. They are also extremely helpful for any issues and will usually fix anything within 24 to 48 hours. 10/10 will recommend for anyone looking for custom discounts.

Love is an Ingredient
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied October 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to help you out! - Emily, Support Lead

October 21, 2021

I would recommend this app. I used it for custom pricing and it works great. The support from Pixel Union is excellent.

Wholesale Beauty Luxury Products
Time spent using app: 10 months
Orbit replied October 21, 2021

I'm so glad to hear it's working well for you! :) - Emily, Support Lead

October 18, 2021

I used this app to discount each customer group. This app is really useful and the customer staff is really kind. They always do their best when I require or ask something. (The staff name is Kay in my case) I super recommend this app!

KFOOD-DW
Time spent using app: 4 months
Orbit replied October 19, 2021

Thanks so much for this review! - Emily, Support Lead

October 18, 2021

Such great and easy functionality. The support is what makes this app great- the team at Pixel Union did a fantastic job helping get set up and ironing out kinks in the theme. Phenomenal support and aid. THe app really powers up the store and makes our life easier.

BBi Autosport
Time spent using app: 5 days
Orbit replied October 19, 2021

I am so glad to hear this! Thanks for sharing your experience. Happy we could help :) - Emily, Support Lead

October 17, 2021

Staff are efficient and lovely to work with.
App works great and covers all basis that we need in a wholesale app :)

JustResin
Orbit replied October 18, 2021

Thank you for the review! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited January 12, 2022

If you need a setting for wholesale customers, Pixel Union's Wholesale Club is the answer. Great features and nice service! Highly recommend.

New Designers Space
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied October 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

October 8, 2021

Great app and even better customer support. Can highly recommend. The best part is that the app doesn't duplicate products which makes stock management a lot easier!

AutoBead
Orbit replied October 12, 2021

Very happy to hear this! :) - Emily, Support Lead

October 7, 2021

日本から、越境ECを展開するECサイトの卸売先用の売価表示に利用しています。基本的な流れは、登録された顧客情報のうち、卸売先に該当する顧客データにタグで #Gold #Silver などを付与し、タグ毎に異なる売価設定を表示させるというものです。タグ毎に対象商品(コレクション)を設定できるため、A社に提供できる商品と、B社に提供できる商品を区別しつつ、共通の商品でも卸値を変更することができます。 OS2.0 DAWNテーマに対応し、サポートも丁寧で推奨できます。

Kuzakura Yayoi|A mail order site that sells famous products from Kyushu which are backed by beautiful nature and traditional crafts
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 days
Orbit replied October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! - Emily, Support Lead

October 5, 2021

Took a while to get the app up and running as it wouldnt work with other apps and we had to wait for those app's developer's to delete the code. Now its up and running its working great! And the support from Wholesale club has been brilliant

Aqueous Guard®