Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 20, 2021

Saved me a ton of time and effort to have different pricing levels for different people and companies. We use it for our B2B Dealer Network, and Sponsored Players/Team with separate price structures for each of them! Great Price to Value Ratio!

Super Stanchy Customs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Orbit replied January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad to hear Wholesale Club is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

December 13, 2021

The app performs changes to your theme.
If you have the free Shopify themes maybe its ok. For the paid and advance themes you better STAY AWAY! they make changes to your theme that effects the load speed and performance. can't remove their changes so be aware.

unlimitedclassics
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Orbit replied December 13, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated. This isn't true—you absolutely can remove the code from our app. In fact, we'll remove it for you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance with this! - Emily, Support Lead

December 13, 2021

A fantastic app that is very easy to use. We had a small support issue that we needed to be resolved and the team sorted it right away. Highly recommend this app.

Bedrooms Plus
Orbit replied December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! Glad we were able to help :) - Emily, Support Lead

December 7, 2021

YES,This is what i want!The customer service responded promptly and helped me solve the problem!Kay Very Professional!

NOKINS GOLF CART
China
Orbit replied December 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

December 4, 2021

Rob helped me quickly to figure out a compatibility issue. Ultimately we were unable to use the plugin because it didn't work well with our subscription plugin, but the team was honest and quick to respond to my questions!

Performance Equine Nutrition
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 8, 2021

The initial setup of the Wholesale Club app is a breeze. The sync process is a little slow but other than that it's a great app. Kay from the Support team was a massive help. Thanks again!

Dropship Order
Time spent using app: 13 days
Orbit replied November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! I will pass your kind words along to Kay :) - Emily, Support Lead

November 8, 2021

Used to work great, but changes seem to have made it very buggy. I keep e-mailing support and get no response. I wasn't going to leave a review, but Shopify keeps asking me to, and I need to find a better wholesale solution. I really wish this was working better. It was a great app when we first started using it 2 years ago, but the changes and lack of customer support are making it difficult. And the constant customer complaints from our customers are getting old.

Supercross BMX
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Orbit replied November 8, 2021

Hi there! Looks like we sent you a reply last week that we didn't hear back from. We've sent you another now, so hope to hear from you soon! - Emily, Support Lead

November 8, 2021

Amazing support team that can help with anything you need. The app itself is also very good and does exactly what it says.

Southern Ropes
Time spent using app: 21 days
Orbit replied November 8, 2021

Aw I'm happy to hear we were able to help!! - Emily, Support Lead

October 27, 2021

The wholesale club app is working as intended and the team at Pixel Union have provided exceptional customer service!

Lalee Designer Rugs
Orbit replied October 28, 2021

I'm very glad to hear everything is working well! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

October 26, 2021

We use this app to discount certain items for our wholesalers, while enforcing a minimum spend. We recently had a issue with our theme as it contains a popup cart. Their developers took a day to respond with working alternatives.

Embella Jewellery