Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 3, 2022

The Wholesale Club app is a great alternative for the B2B option within Shopify. The discounts are a little bit limited, but that is not the app's fault, it's the Shopify platform.
Every time we have doubts/questions the team is very helpful and prompt to help. I highly recommend it.

Close Parent Trade Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
Orbit replied February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts here. All the best! - Emily, Support Lead

February 1, 2022

This application is great and has allowed us to have a B2B interface on our site. Due to the display problems that were apparently related to the wrong settings on our theme, we requested their support. Everything was fixed very quickly, with the help of their developer.

Mis en Demeure
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

January 30, 2022

I had a question about this app and contacted the developer Pixel Union.
A person named James replied very kindly every time.
It's an app that you can use with confidence, thank you!

TCI MSD2課制作Gr検証用
Japan
Orbit replied February 1, 2022

We appreciate the review! I'll pass this feedback along to James :) - Emily, Support Lead

January 21, 2022

Great app that integrates with Superstore well. I was using Locksmith to hide my retail products which worked well but now just have a separate B2B area. You will need to disable the express checkout option from showing anywhere but your check out in order for the discounts to apply. Support from Kay was excellent.

Upavon Fly Fishing
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied January 21, 2022

Thanks for this detailed review! I'm glad to hear everything has been working so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

January 19, 2022

We have been using this App for well over a year now, it's a great solution for adding wholesale functionality to our main website. There is a bit of upfront cost with the add-ons but we found it worth doing as it keeps the monthly charge reasonable. To date, customer service and response time has always been excellent. Thanks Rob and the team!

Ailera
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied January 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're in the process of re-evaluating the upfront costs of the feature add-ons, so I appreciate you sharing your thoughts! - Emily, Support Lead

January 17, 2022

I decided to go for an Online Store with wholesale functionality over the limited wholesale channel within Shopify. Wholesale Club has exactly what I needed, including the great add-ons which suit our business perfectly. As far as support goes, Kay has done an absolutely outstanding job. I expected to wait a day or so in between queries (I'm in Australia) but I got immediate responses and clear help. Thank you Kay!

Australia Post
Time spent using app: 29 days
Orbit replied January 18, 2022

So happy to hear this! Will definitely be passing this along to Kay, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

January 14, 2022

Very helpful support team. Quick response and to the spot suggestions and solutions. Strong features that cater to our store need.

Cosmetic World
Time spent using app: 4 days
Orbit replied January 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing! We really appreciate it :) - Emily, Support Lead

Edited January 13, 2022

The app is easy to use and does everything we need. Appreciate the helpful online guides and video tutorials. Whenever we have any difficulties we always receive excellent customer support with extremely fast response times from Kay.

The Key Guys
Time spent using app: 11 months
Orbit replied January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that our documentation and videos have been helpful. I will pass this feedback along to Kay! - Emily, Support Lead

January 13, 2022

We use Wholesale Club to manage a list of custom wholesale prices, net terms checkout, and create wholesale orders in the Shopify POS app. Support has been great with fast turnaround times and help answering questions about functionality. Migrated from another wholesale app and it was a good decision!

HEDGE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Orbit replied January 13, 2022

Wow I'm glad to hear your experience has been so positive!! Thanks for sharing with us :) - Emily, Support Lead

January 11, 2022

Kay was very responsive and helpful. Not every app is perfect, but the help that was received was great! Any questions I had was answered along with any issues.

JACKL Coffee