Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Aquaplantas

Very good app and customer service very reactive...Exactly what i was looking for...Thank you

Ampedliquid

We are using Supple Wholesale, Membership and BOGO for our latest project. We have used many other apps to accomplish these goals but find Supple Apps to be more user friendly and LOVE that wholesale doesn't generate loads of variants. The support teams have been top notch. I would definitely recommend Supple Apps to anyone looking to automate some of the CRM features.

Southern Grace Outfitters

This app was my savior, we tried bold apps customer pricing before this and it was a fail for our store. But however this app is great, so easy to use and it does not create doubles of your products! And the support was great, Marius help me quickly and even removed the old code from bold apps! Highly recommend!

Sub Ohm Innovations

Super helpful staff that helped us accomplished what we needed to transition our wholesale customers into buying from our Shopify store.

We needed tiered pricing as pricing is different for each of our products. They do not currently offer this feature, so they recommended another app to use in conjunction with Supple Wholesale.

They then worked with us to figure out our needs and made the setup easy for us by creating pages, forms, features, etc for what we needed (even for the other company's app they recommended).

We recommend trying Supple Wholesale for yourself. We are sure the customer service experience is pleasant. Our Supple Representative signed as "Marius" and we couldn't be more pleased with their support.

Acd Test Store

We were having issues using the Customer Pricing app. This app is 100x better and exactly what we needed. We're constantly updating prices and inventory on a daily/automatic basis and this app makes that possible. GREAT SUPPORT as well!

Kalia Keratin

Excellent App! Not only is the customer service extremely responsive, the app was the perfect solution for allowing me to set different pricing levels for retail consumers along with multiple levels of wholesalers. The real deciding factor for me when purchasing this app over another very popular one that i tried was the fact that this app better utilizes and expands on the tagging and discounting capabilities that exist in Shopify so that your inventory data can still sync seamlessly with your inventory management and accounting software, which is not the case with other apps that tie you completely into them.

Proshowstore

The customer service for Supple Apps is outstanding! I needed a very specific function (I sell downloadable files with monthly freebies) and they were able to help me tailor this app to exactly what I need. They respond to emails within minutes....minutes!

Miss Patisserie

A fantastic app! Have been wanting an app like this for a long time. Great customer service and fast replies from the team. The majority of our sales is trade so it makes our wholesale customer's lives a lot easier by browsing and ordering online. Thank you once again.

Hi Little One

Extremely quick and easy to set up and a breeze to use! Very responsive customer support as well. Love this app!!

Southernbucket

We were happy to find Supple Wholesale to offer wholesale prices for certain customers on our website. It seems to be the easiest solution to wholesale for Shopify!