Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

Art Glitter

Love using this app, the one time charge for the extra tools and abilities are more cost effective than other apps, but more importantly, even when communicating via email about any issue or problem they still are very quick and detailed in the responses.
I have bad experiences with other companies when trying to get directions on what to do to fix something and Supple is quite prompt in my dealings with them! Thanks supple keep it up!

Atelier Boemia

Great customer support! We are very happy with this solution for our wholesale clients :-) , thanks again!

Th Fuel Room

These guys are awesome!!!! The two apps i have are great, exactly what i need, but the aftercare and support is where these guys excel!
I had used a competitor, but switched to Supple to try them. I've never looked back and i can and have recommended them to friends and family!

Well done guys and keep up the great work!!!

Infamous Friends

The functionality of this app is perfect for offering our stockists access to wholesale pricing - a great option for them as they can access exactly the same website and shopping portal as our regular customers. Adding any custom features is easy as well as the support team is extremely accessible and efficient. Thanks for helping us manage our online business through Shopify!

Fish Kiss

This app has been great and I'm absolutely thrilled with the responsiveness of the Support Team. They usually get back to me within minutes - even on a weekend! Their app is also easily customizable and if you need further customization, for a small additional fee, they usually can add it with no problem at all. Highly recommend.

Blooming Lotus Jewelry

Exceptional customer service helping me with all the setup questions I had. Response time is so fast and very thorough and much appreciated!

Pimp Chimp

These guys provide the best support! Highly recommended

Waldstadt Bikefashion

Easy to set up and a really good and fast support. Thank you!

Welly Bottle

Marius was extremely helpful setting things up on our site and making sure everything worked properly!

Pomp And Co Grooming

A very well structured app. Marius' responses are really fast - really pleased with the app and the support.

UPDATE: March 2018 - another great response from Supple on a tricky technical issue I encountered that I was unsure about. Speedy response, super polite at every step and a 100% perfect solution in the end. Thanks to all the team at Supple.