Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Reprotect

This app allows us to define special pricing for B2B customers based on specific tags. It's easy to use, and the support is fast and effective. I totally recommend this app.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much!

Addressing our customers is our TOP priority and we intend to keep it that way for long🎅

JD Customs U.S.A

This app was exactly what I was looking for to offer a separate wholesale price to our dealers and sponsored members. I had one question about setting it up and they responded quick with the perfect answer to help me out. I definitely recommend this app to any business looking to make wholesale orders simple and quick!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback and the recommendation. And as usual, we're just an email away should you have any issues/concerns :)

KomfortMarket

He has helped me perfectly manage my wholesale customers and when questions have arisen his support department responds immediately.

June 2, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!

2Petalrose

Great app - easy to use. Communication and support from team in getting set up was great. Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

Almatierra

GREAT customer service. The app is very user friendly and does what is supposed to do. Resolved all of our wholesale needs.

May 25, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

srchealth

I am a first time Shopify user and was able to install and test the app with few issues. Customer Support (Robert) was fantastic with prompt, patient and accurate answers to all my questions.

MasterGraphics

We had an issue with the app in our cart and I put a request in to support and Vlad was very responsive and got it fixed in no time. And it looks great. I couldn't be happier with the support and with the way the app works for our store.

Rahid Smoke Shop

The app doesn't allow for Direct To Checkout buttons, or for several instances of the discount to appear at the same time on the same page. But the technical support is TOP CLASS, truly amazing people working here, they solved everything I needed and did it really fast.

50 Henley St

Simple installation and solid, quick support. Would recommend to anyone looking to create wholesale pricing for their Shopify store.

Wicked Moose Soaperie LLC

New to the app, great so far! Even for smaller shops wishing to do wholesale. Amazing customer service and fast response too! They really solved everything in a very fast manner. Would recommend.