Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Marshmallow Drive

This wishlist app provides the best value for the free tier of all apps. 500 items/mo, multi language support, non-intrusive branding and social media sharing. Setup is simple as well. All other apps don't match this combination of value on the free tier (believe me, I tried multiple including all the "top" ones with high number of installs); if you are looking for an startup wishlist app, give this one a go.

Looking forward to get the volume to try premium plans.

ZoeHeartblast-Boutique

I have just signed up to shopify so I am a complete beginner and hoping to get my store up and running very soon!
I thought it would be a nice addition for my customers to have a wishlist (I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a wishlist myself haha) and I looked through lots of other apps but this one definitely stood out to me, even though I am currerntly using the free plan, I am thinking after I open I might go up to the next plan just to get the emails feature. Super easy app to use, nice to edit and simple!

herfactor

Great app. Saw results the first day I used it. Great strategy for retargeting and keeping people interested. Integrating this with facebook will be valuable. Easy to set up

SamiraBoutique

You guys are the best and I real mean that, toke it upon yourself and help me when I needed the help with the app even though I’m on the free plan. I appreciate the help because
a lot of app developers don’t really go above and beyond when you are not on their pay plan. I’m glad I downloaded your app. And for everyone please don’t listen to the bad reviews because these guys are amazing and the app is great.

Strong Soul

We have been using this app for the past month. Super easy to install and configurable. The support team is great, they helped us in customization as well.
Big 5 Stars from our side!

Piper And Blue

Excellent service. Quick to respond and assist. App is now installed perfectly for my website. Highly recommend. Thank you

Graelynn Boutique

This apps is amazing. I find support is awesome, they'll attend when possible (time difference) and they'll work on it till resolve. Thank you Sameh for the assistance you've provided.

May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 👍👍👍
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

BB Malin

J'ai installé plusieurs appli de wishtlist avant celles-ci, soit dans une seule langue, soit compliqué à installer (code etc) et celle-ci est vraiment parfaite, j'ai pu personnaliser tous mes textes, changer la couleurs des boutons, ajouter un accès dans mon header

Mint Juleps Sugar Hill, GA

Update: Customer support continues to listen to our feedback and be incredibly helpful to make sure this app is exactly what we need. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Easy to install, easy to set-up, easy to customize, customer support was very responsive and even customized some settings for us after we were set up and running but wanted some things to look a little differently.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your the excellent review. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

LUCA PIRELLI | Inh. Lukas Prehl

Great App and PERFECT support service. I didn't expect that much for such less money. This app really does a great job and I would definitely recommend it to everybody, who don't want to spend a lot of money for another app that does exactly the same things but is much more expensive.

May 12, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.