Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Strong Soul

We have been using this app for the past month. Super easy to install and configurable. The support team is great, they helped us in customization as well.
Big 5 Stars from our side!

Piper And Blue

Excellent service. Quick to respond and assist. App is now installed perfectly for my website. Highly recommend. Thank you

Graelynn Boutique

This apps is amazing. I find support is awesome, they'll attend when possible (time difference) and they'll work on it till resolve. Thank you Sameh for the assistance you've provided.

May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 👍👍👍
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

BB Malin

J'ai installé plusieurs appli de wishtlist avant celles-ci, soit dans une seule langue, soit compliqué à installer (code etc) et celle-ci est vraiment parfaite, j'ai pu personnaliser tous mes textes, changer la couleurs des boutons, ajouter un accès dans mon header

Mint Juleps Sugar Hill, GA

Update: Customer support continues to listen to our feedback and be incredibly helpful to make sure this app is exactly what we need. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Easy to install, easy to set-up, easy to customize, customer support was very responsive and even customized some settings for us after we were set up and running but wanted some things to look a little differently.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your the excellent review. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

LUCA PIRELLI | Inh. Lukas Prehl

Great App and PERFECT support service. I didn't expect that much for such less money. This app really does a great job and I would definitely recommend it to everybody, who don't want to spend a lot of money for another app that does exactly the same things but is much more expensive.

May 12, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

icshirts

This is one of the best apps I have ever installed on my store. It is easy to install, it features an elegant interface, integrates well within the site and full of options that makes selling more efficient.

NALUGO

Good looking and working wishlist app with excellent support for individual adjustments. Perfect for mobile devices.

May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. Appreciated.

SugarBunn

Customization is quick, easy, simple and straight to the point. I was able to make and a customize a wishlist in less than 5 minutes.

Silk or Lace

Great customer service with some custom requests! We were able to work with an external app (Searchanize) to help integrate Wish List Hero into our platform. Thank you for your help!