Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

GuidiWines

Great wishlist app with great customer support.
I had a colour issue aqnd they were very helpfull to solve it for me.

June 15, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Accezorix

Location Denmark

So far no problems or trouble, now i will test for for 14 days and if it works im going to buy a subscription !

AVA Precious Goods

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

De loin l'outil de wishlist le plus élaboré et personnalisable de ceux que j'ai pu essayé sur ma boutique Shopify. En plus une version gratuite est disponible afin de tester. Je recommande vivement !

Viridian Gaming

Well, it was easy to implement and works well. I had two problems pop up, one they say they are currently working on and the other they logged into my website and fixed within 24hours of reporting the issue (it was failure to work with infinite scroll). Plus, already seeing customers take advantage of the wishlist. So... have to say, pretty good app/service.

UNIQUERS

Location Turkey

Great app and great customer service! They handled my problem immediatey and solved it. I recommend!

Shay Solei Designs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use. I live the heart widget. Great app and great customer service! Highly recommended!!!

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

This app was a quick and easy addition to our website. We emailed them to get custom fixes and they responded quickly. Now hoping our customers see the benefit too!

Vert & Vogue

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is easy to set up and use. Especially pleased with the customer service. They are always prompt to respond and helpful in resolving any issues.

February 18, 2021

Hedonist Chicago

I am really satisfied using this app. It works pretty logic and attractive. Must say also few words about customer service. I've contacted them few times with different issues and every time I was absolutely satisfied with results. Service was quick and professional. Thank you guys.

February 18, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We're interested to hear more about making the app great, you can kindly email us at apps@revampco.com

Inspyer Lighting

Easy to install and configure initially, needed some tweaks by the WH support team to have it working perfectly in our theme, but they were fantastic and so far we're really pleased with it.