Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

FANTASY BIS S L

Great feature. The display is also perfect and easy to operate. And customer service is timely. thank you very much.

MSD Online Shopping

I love this ❤️ app coz it gives more interest to the customer. Thank you developer for sharing with us freely

Grecorium

Great app. exactly what i needed for my shop. easy to install in 5 minutes and great support when needed!!!

Pearlescent Pony

its perfect. you dont have to do ANY coding to add it to your website (and your header)! it saved me so many headaches. this is the ONLY shopify app I could find that lets you add it to your header WITH NO CODING. not to mention it has a TON of customization options.

KEONI HILLTOP

Omg this app is so helpful! Customer service is Amazing and very quick! Love this app. My customers are going to enjoy saving products they can’t buy at the time.

Thank you so much for creating this app.

Update: They are always so helpful!!!

Shoes 'N' More

Still setting up my store, so my 5 stars is based on the fact that I thought Sameh from Wishlist Hero was great to work with. App was super easy to install, did it myself, and I only needed Sameh to customize one thing which was done very fast. If the app works as well, once we are up and running, as its installation went then it would be a super app.

Heim & Sundry

I am so happy I was able to find this app. After several installs and uninstalls with other apps, I think I found the one. Other than a very affordable paid plan, I am happy that they have excellent support. They helped me set it all up to add to my header, quick view, and collection. Thank you so much!

Fashward

This app does the job for a great price and the team is quick to help you to customize it to your needs. Plus they just added the functionality to "unheart" an item, so the app is now perfect for my needs.

Stitch Wit

I use this app to reward customers with loyalty points. The team was very helpful in making the app work exactly as I needed it to.

Pink Pineapple Design

Love this app! Works great and looks good. Had a small issue with the heart popping thru a dropdown menu. Put in a help request and it was fixed in less than 24hrs and on a Sunday. You can't ask for more than that! A+