Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

iFit Activewear

Location Australia

Excellent App!!! Exactually what I was looking for. After trying multiple apps which were causing a lot of trouble getting the way I wanted, this app was set up and automatically coded within minutes and set up in all the areas I wanted, Would highly recommend!!

Callvibes

Amazing app so far. Signed in an within a few minutes the wish symbol was on my products. I would extremely recommend this app to others.

Rune Online

Location Germany

Amazing customer support! Helped me immediately with my problem.
App works well, however i would like to see some more options like deleting wishlists after a certain amount of days of inactivity or limiting the amount of products customers can put on their wishlist.

Bainesser

Location Italy

They did everything for me with putting the wishlist icon in the header menu. They replied very fast and the job was done in no time. Free of charge. Amazing thank you.

GAMENITE UK

A lovely, easy to use app with a good selection of configuration options and a slick design. We needed a couple of layout tweaks implemented and the app developers were super helpful, providing lots of useful guidance with quick response times.

Sheen Uncovered

After installing and removing a few wishlist apps that weren't what I needed I came across Wishlist Hero. It is very easy to install. I have Sameh helping me with some little details that need to be improved but in general very happy for now!

SilkPrints.co

This app's free version is better than other Wishlist Apps I have used. Their tech support is awesome, helped me fixe problems in a few minutes! Highly recommend!

The Baby Place

i have been using this app for a while now, and i love it. So easy to set up and does everything it needs to for FREE! can't beat that. Will upgrade as soon as I can afford to for the extras.

waterholic

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect for us. Easy to set up, works on Safari and Firefox, plus iPhone great, simple and great features.

GlassEnoteca

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

appena installata...fantastica. Semplice da installare e di grande impatto.......complimenti....la consiglio