Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Baltic Vibes® - Maritime Streetwear neu definiert

Super App, awesome support. <3 Customer Service customized my theme by my wishes within minutes. Outstanding service! 5*

November 1, 2021

Hello Baltic Vibes,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

ComptoirVintage

I love this wishlist manager. Best free plan with amazing functionalities and the ability to edit almost everything. Highly recommend

October 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Fancy But Functional

I tried 3-4 wishlist apps, but somehow none of the meshed very well with the debut theme I use. I eventually concluded, there is no one size fits all. Wishlist hero was closest to what I wanted, with a very reasonable pricing. I decided to give a try with their support, if they can mesh the wishlist functionality seamlessly into my theme. I asked a ~5 list of changes that I wanted to see, they understood it immediately and they have done it in half a day. Now it is my turn to hold my end of the bargain, I went ahead with first paying tier, and will be glad to go to the next once my wishlist activity requires that.

Dear Fancy But Functional,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

BERTHIE

I use this apps and it's really good ! You can personalize your wordings and the colors of the wishlist. For the installation of the icon on the header I asked for help and the developper was really fast to anwser my request !

October 28, 2021

BERTHIE, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Deer Doll

Wishlist Hero is literary my HERO! And here's why: For the longest time we were true to another quite popular wishlist app which all of a sudden forced us to upgrade the already flawless and flourishing wishlist to their newest version, which had a completely new look (very generic) and a thousand new features that were unnecessarily complicated, plus no way to customize even the most basic layout features on the back-end without emailing, raising a ticket and waiting for support. This new wishlist-version looked so out of place, like it does not belong to the website at all, it was terrifying and after four stressful nights with many attempts to reach out to support and not receiving any help regarding customization, I had no choice but to say a prayer and find a replacement wishlist app within.. ASAP. Next thing I know, the website has a great new wishlist, customers wishlists were being transferred, and everything worked out for the best. All of the help received from Wishlist Hero was immediate - they helped straight away, eventhough technically we were still on their trial version. All of the stress was gone, thanks to the reliable, understanding, and responsive tech support at Wishlist Hero! So many elements of the wishlist can be easily customized in the settings and that's a huge plus compared to the old wishlist. And I really like that the guest wishlist is share-able and does not force guest users to create accounts. I'm also glad we didn't have to waste time trying out a ton of wishlist apps before finding the HERO wishlist!

Hello Deer Doll,

Boss Mama Kreations

Great app!! The customer service is awesome. They always answer my questions when I email them and they always check back to see if they resolved the issue. I will definitely keep using

Dear Boss Mama Kreations 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. We are super happy to be of service. Cheers and have a good one ✨!

Kalah Studio

I am using the free version and I could not ask for more. Super easy to install, clean design and the support team is amazing! Thank you!

Dear Kalah Studio,

SkultS

So far so good! Offers more out of the box than expected!
Missing some customization features but the support is so great & responds to queries with solutions. Hence the 5 stars. Great app overall!

Hello SkultS,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review. We always work hard on making our app better. We are always here to help 🌝

Hyssop Beauty Apothecary L.L.C.

Very easy set-up! I'm excited for our customers to begin using it. So far it seems to work flawlessly.

October 28, 2021

Hyssop, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Tamara Patrick

This app was exactly what I was looking for! Easy install into the header menu, and next to standard customization Wishlist Hero also provides help with custom changes! The app works perfectly smooth, and the customer service is very friendly and helpful, highly recommend!