Xporter Data Export & Reports

Xporter Data Export & Reports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Modd Apps Inc.
October 19, 2020

We use this app to export data to our ERP-system. To learn the basics is extremely easy - a few tests and you have simple reports with groups, filters etc. But the reason why I love this app is, because the support was very good and fast.

Hofladen Express
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 14, 2020

We use this app to import orders from shopify to our fulfillment platform. Their developer team always responds within minutes when we need help and always finds a solution. XML work can get really complicated and they are always super knowledgeable and helpful! They are great to work with! We've been using the app for almost 2 years and it can handle a lot of fluctuation in volume and unique data needs we have.

Vosges Haut-Chocolat
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 7, 2020

Best app for exporting orders automatically to suppliers. Their support is fast and they even have a live chat. Every company should take their example. Thanks guys!

IntentionWave
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 17, 2020

App allows me to pull data otherwise not available in Shopify. The customer service is fast and always meets my needs.

Dr. Axe Store
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited September 16, 2020

Great app. Had an issue- was leery about email support. Jason answered my email within 10 minutes- asked for more info. 30 minutes later, replied with issue resolved. Jason ROCKS! Xporter ROCKS!

A Touch of Love