Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Night Shift Brewing

Excellent customer service, and great product. Super responsive to all of my questions and I've gotten every customization I've requested.

Vim Test

Excellent App to generate your customized report or export data to your accounting program, the technical support is super helpful and quickly solved all our problem. This App is your must have Shopify tools.

Premierh2o

This App has been the best money spent! Not only can we pull any information out of Shopify in any format, we can set it to be automated and be email or FTP. You can create liquid fields as well to make them conform to your antiquated Accounting Software like we had to! And if there are issues, Adam is extremely responsive! I would recommend this App to anyone! An A++ in my book!

Riff City Guitar Outlet

Wow- I've used most platforms prior to this and Xporter is one of those APPS that actually makes the platform (Shopify) a better choice over the competition- It is fantastic- great product- great support!

Provapes

Great App, Great Support. I needed a robust solution for creating custom spreadsheets for input into couriers shipping software. Shopify's order export was no where near capable of handling what was required. I searched and found a few solutions which were all in excess of 200$ a month. I had almost given up hope when I come across Xporter and was then instantly blown away by the depth but also ease of use of the app. The price of 45$ (for the maximum gold package) is also great considering that Xporter is now in integral part of my store and shipping solution. The amazing thing with the gold package is that you can generate custom data using liquid code for anything from anything! I needed a few pointers with implementing this and the support I got from Adam was great. He knew exactly what I needed and helped me achieve it very quickly and accurately. Cant recommend this app enough for anyone who needs custom comprehensive reports generated for any aspect of their Shopify store. 5 Stars!

Chaarg

Xporter was critical for our shop as we needed to collect required information from each of our members. The Xporter team was ultra-responsive and helped us launch our store in full-force very, very quickly.

Highly recommend.

Doggie Bits

Awesome app and awesome support! This app has saved me a heap of time. I can export orders in the exact format my different suppliers need them. I used to do this by hand and now it's set up to happen with just the click of a button. Adam was also great with helping me get my report templates setup and working from scratch. I highly recommend this app. It's got a ton of great features and makes life so much easier. Thanks guys!

Bayard Jeunesse

That's a great app with a great support team.
I'm using it on 3 of my websites and it's just perfect.
Plus the support team is very helpfull if you need to set really specific filters or conditions on your reports, they will gladly help you raising your goal.
A must have.

Hope Channel

Would rate 11 stars, but there's only 5.

Just found this app a couple of days ago, because we needed to report some complex data out of our store. Data that isn't even directly tracked by Shopify. Adam listened to our needs, and quickly created *exactly* what we needed. I'm amazed.

This is truly a phenomenal tool.

Achimimporting

One thing that I must say about this app and its company is the customer support. I'd give five stars just for that. Adam was amazing in answering my questions in a timely manner. No automatic emails to clutter my mailbox, just a nice email with clear cut instructions on how to fix whatever issues I had.
Besides that, the app is EXACTLY what we needed for our store. Can be customized to be anything that you want it to be. Might need a bit of fooling around (or emails to and from Adam :-)) to get the idea of whats going on, but once you get the hang of it, (which took me less than a day) this app is amazing. Thank You

EDIT:
So, after using this app and needng a ton of custom help, Adam was at his best again! the warehouse I needed to send my orders to is using an entire different system. Adam programmed my entire system from scratch and didnt bat an eyelash. Didnt ask for any hidden support fees or anything. And he is always fixing the minor bugs that the warehouse causes within a couple of minutes!!! I would give a 100 stars if possible...