Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Kaboodleworld

Great flexible app to build almost any report you can think of.
Support is quick and helpfull!!

2020ave

I've had this app for about two years now, ever since it was first available on Shopify. This is a must have if you feel like Shopify's reporting system is lacking or not providing with data that is crucial for your business. We run a clothing store that has many different variants, sizes, colors and we needed something a lot more advanced. My lack of liquid knowledge really made it difficult to pull important data, but with the accommodating support from Xporter, they were able to cater to my shopify store's needs. Now that these reports I need are automated, I am saving so much time. Please give it a try. You won't regret it!

Goat Leather Bags

A really superb app. I have spent whole days doing what this produces in minutes!

Service first class, was really taken aback by the quality, beyond the call of duty!

Boll Branch

I highly recommend this app. A true data geek will love the ability to get any data out of Shopify any way you want it. The support is top-notch and highly responsive.

Bokkiekids

I have had this App for sometime and could not do without it. With the reporting flexibility you can use it to manage inventory, find transaction errors, just about anything. Highly recommend

Wovii

I can't say enough good things about Adam and this app. He went above and beyond over and over again to make this app work how I needed it to. He absolutely saved me! Such a pleasure to deal with and a fabulous, flexible app. Thanks again Adam, you're a star.

Survive101

The app is a true life saver! This app saves me so much money it's not even funny! And the customer service is amazing!

Special Design Jewelry

Amazing app that will help your business run smoothly. The support is among the best I have ever come across as well.

Muroexe Es

This app is really flexible and easy to use. If you're not a programmer maybe you could need some help, but the support team is totally amazing, fast and helpful.

Vino Sunset

Great app - Adam is very responsive and very helpful. We had a lot of modifications and requirements for the exported template which was beyond our knowledge but Adam has been fantastic in his response to these needs and has helped my store out tremendously. Thanks Adam.