Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Focus Gymwear

Does what it says on the tin. Good app and has helped my store nicely, the follow up option is brilliant too. The only issues that I have are the lack of general badges that you can put on the site to show trust and that you can't have all the reviews in one area of the site.

Go-Clair

Great review app. The interface is quite nice as you can customize everything you need to from the dashboard alone. Support was fast and quick and the integration with the Shopify platform is a lot cleaner than some of the other apps I've used.

Bottom line, its the best review app on Shopify at the moment by far.

GunSkins

We've switched from the Shopify Reviews App to Yotpo and the reviews are just pouring in! We haven't even upgraded to the premium yet and already we are satisfied with what this app has to offer for free accounts. Absolutely love it!

Unique Natural Products

We've been using Yotpo for a couple of weeks now and so far it has been great! We haven't had enough time to see if it's increased conversions but watching the reviews (thankfully good ones!) come in has been really fun to watch! I would definitely recommend this app!

The Future Kept

So far in terms of working and basic functionality the app has been great. My only issue really is what other users mentioned, the price to add any of the really good features is unrealistic for most small businesses, and the jump from $25 to $399 is a little steep, but in terms of how it works, the app has definitely been good.

Globy Gift

Great app, been using it for a short time, but really impressed with it. Great way to attract new customers, and also great to see what our loyal customers think about us. Great job!

Luxury Erotica

Great app to really boost conversions and trust to your store through customer reviews.

trikki

Found the free app good but a little too basic for what we wanted so we moved to the paid trial pretty quickly and boy was it worth it! It makes our site look more interactive and customer orientated and the back-end is easy to use. Bein able to customise means the customer experience is better. Guy from the support team was absolutely brilliant, we had some issues with getting set up because of some conflicts with our theme. He was incredibly helpful, went far beyond our expectation for customer support, and ensured everything worked perfectly. Thank you Yotpo! :)

bootcuffsocks.com

Great app to generate customer reviews. Great customer service. Definitely consider upgrading to Premium -- it's been more than worth it to us.

Mums-kidsworld.com

This is great apps, good support, great customer service. I am glad i got the gold star on my website fantastic, it is was all i wanted as the site is new.
I think this app is so good that every store should use this apps. the best thing is free. i am loving it, i will highly recommend it.thanks guys Gina
mums-kidsworld.