Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

IgY Nutrition

It was very easy to install. Thanks!

Cura Security Inc. WiFi Baby Authorized Reseller

Great app with great support! Does exactly what it says it is supposed to and the team at Yotpo really does get back to you quickly with any questions. Try this out, it's free!

UL-Solar

This is such a great app! And awesome customer support. Thanks, Dov! I highly recommend it.

gather

Had a couple of issues getting it installed, but Dov is completely awesome and right there every step of the way. Super excited to have it up and running- and give my customers another great reason to buy our products.

Alicia www.gatherboutique.com

Purely Posh

I LOVE this app! I have it set to send an email to my customers after they place an order and asks them to review their product. I can specify how many days after the order is placed that I want the email to be sent. My customers have an easy time doing the reviews. People can also go right to my site and go to the item they bought and put the review right on that product page. It is super easy for them to sign in with facebook or just put their name or email. It makes it so easy to get reviews on my site (www.shoppurelyposh.com). The customer service has been great too! Love this app!

Jen
Owner
Purely Posh

Healthy Girls Club

The client service team at Yotpo is responsive and helpful. I was having issues after installing the app and Yotpo's staff worked tirelessly to fix it. It's a great app and best of all...IT'S FREE!! Thanks for your help Dov and company!

meNmommy.com

The app works great as it helps big time with social media. The support is awesome as well. Highly recommended!

Jahari Jewels

With easy to following instructions, Yotpo was up and running on our site in less than five minutes. Wonderful app to include on your site.

ProMountainBoards.com

I retract my previous statement Yotpo does in fact have an option to make SEO friendly pages that host your reviews via their dashboard. Good to know the creator is monitoring what people say about his product and is all over customer support! Thanks Dov

ProMountainBoards.com

Excellent for a free app really outstanding work and fully functional. A couple of JS errors and 404 issues that could slow down the load time if there are no reviews to fetch. Also I don't think this solution would be SEO friendly because its primarily generated in javascript correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks anyways a great starter review system!