Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Developer
Yotpo
4.9
August 2, 2022

The pricing is not transparent from the beginning. I've had the app installed for a couple of years. In that time frame, we've upgraded our plan a couple times from the free plan. We got to the point where I wanted to use their unique coupon code generator. The app says "click here to upgrade". I click there. I upgrade. It still says I need to upgrade. Contacted them. Come to find out that what it told me to upgrade to, does not actually include the feature I was trying to get. Weird then why would it have me "click to upgrade". After much probing and no straight forward answers, they finally proceed to tell me there is a minimum of $8,000 investment annually for the plan that includes a unique coupon generator (it does also include other features in said plan). I am now looking for a better and more affordable alternative for my small business.

Everly Made
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Yotpo replied August 14, 2022

We greatly appreciate your time in leaving your review. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our customer support has tried reaching out to you, but unfortunately, we did not hear back from you. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time either by replying to our emails or by opening a new support ticket.

July 25, 2022

We installed the app just for a quick test. We didn't even go past the page where you need to create an account or have finished setting up the app. But it sent automatically 200+ review request emails to our customers without us even knowing it.

molamodel-us
Brazil
Time spent using app: 22 days
Yotpo replied August 14, 2022

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please know that we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. As per our investigation, our customer support has reached out to you twice, including an email on August 1st. Unfortunately, we have not heard back from you yet. Please know that our support team is ready and available to you at all times. Feel free to reach out to us at any time by replying to our emails or opening a new support ticket.

July 23, 2022

Very bad onboarding experience. Once they make a presentation, then it is not easy to get help. Our onboarding has never been succeeded yet. Thinking to cancel and get a refund.

Oxa Leather
Time spent using app: 23 days
Yotpo replied August 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know that we hear and understand your frustration. After looking into your case we see that all issues raised in this review have been handled. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time if this is not the case or if you have any lingering questions or concerns.

July 15, 2022

the worst customer service I have ever experienced, if you think you need help do not use this app, on the other hand I could not finish the installation because it was very complicated and when I asked a question I had to wait 24 hours for the answer, they just They know how to send marketing emails and they have been blocked in my emails.

Life for Pawz
Time spent using app: 3 days
Yotpo replied August 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we truly appreciate it. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our customer support has tried reaching out to you twice, but unfortunately, we did not hear back from you. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time either by replying to our emails or by opening a new support ticket.

June 24, 2022

I only wanted a loyalty and rewards program, instead, yotpo asked me to install a whole bunch of other apps. Tried booking a demo with them and other than the automated reply email, the scheduled demo got canceled without any explanation and no reschedule was offered. (schedule link was being closed). So I went and booked a demo for the second through their site and my booking was notified by one of their team member 10 minutes before the call telling me their office is not opened on that day. (Then why did you confirm the booking in the first place? and perhaps you could of informed me earlier? I could have had other arrangements but rather my time slot was wasted because of the last-minute notice/no-show.)
Possibly one of the worst customer services experienced from any app on Shopify or any other criteria.
Think twice if you're thinking about going for them.

TRANZEND TW
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 6 days
Yotpo replied August 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we take every review very seriously. As far as we know the demo was successfully done on June 28th. Please let us know if you have any lingering issues or concerns.