Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

OTIS Craft Collective

Yotpo autonomously chose to send emails to our customers on our behalf before we had even finished setting up the app. We hadn't completed the process yet because we were still vetting whether or not it was a good fit for us. It was very unprofessional of them and I would encourage anyone else considering Yotpo to be tread carefully before installing this app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a more positive experience.

As part of our efforts to generate the most reviews for our customers, we offer 200 extra orders to get new users started in the best way possible. We understand this offer isn't right for everyone and are taking it into consideration as we move forward. Our team has reached out to you to assist with your further. Thank you again -- we really do appreciate it.

Longmilelifestylecollective

It will not load onto my store ...keeps giving me error message. I have emailed for help and no response which is frustrating after seeing other great reviews

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're so sorry about the delay. Our support team will be reaching out to ensure we get this sorted as quickly as possible.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

I used this app for two yeras trying to get reviews. My atore was havi g performance issues and a SEO audit discovered that it addS block of information that conflicts with google search. Reach them several times, they could not offer a solution. If you appreciate your business, DON’T install it, you will regret it

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Downloaded the app to check if it's the right fit, however didn't end up installing. Without asking anyone to do so, this app sent unedited blank review requests to almost 100 customers last night. Absolutely fuming.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear this and absolutely understand your frustration.

To try to help our customers generate the most reviews, we offer 200 extra automatic review requests to get them started. That said, we understand this doesn't work for everyone. Please know our team is aware and taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

Our team has also reached out to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thank you.

Fable

UPDATE: Since the review and us telling Yotpo we are not interested, the sales representative, has reached out on our live chat to tell us how poorly our sales must be since we do not have many reviews. Further reinforcing our decision to not work with them.

TL:DR Check out Loox. I wasted 3 days trying to make this tool work and should've just went with Loox from the get-go.

Wow, very bad customer service. I signed up excited because of the many companies they work wit, but the product is very limited and they try to push you into an annual package for $8,000. After expressing our limited budget they didn't even bring up the $49 package. Once finding the $49 package for ourselves they said we had over 300 orders and had to upgrade to $299? (this was not the case). After more custom support request they allowed us to proceed.

June 30, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are so sorry to hear about your experience. Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available.

Upon seeing this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to help. Thank you again for your feedback!

Pinch Skin Care

Not happy. Yotpo limits you and is always nagging you to upgrade. They actually flat lie to their customers. Our review emails were stopped for some reason and they said "Upgrade to continue" and we were thinking "What?!" They then said that we had exceeded 50 sales this Month. Well we checked our system and in the Month of May we had only 27 sales. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY 50 SALES IN 30 DAYS, they said FOR THE MONTH. They always limit you with FREE apps but we pay to have this service and now they want more money and then what? MORE MONEY again later? No thanks. Find another review system.... we don't do business with companies with no integrity.

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we want to apologize and thank you for sharing your experience.
In our free plan, Yotpo offers up to 50 orders for 30 days. That 30 days starts right when you join Yotpo. If there was a source that did not make this clear - please do let us know and we will fix it immediately.

We tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we'd be more than happy to try to help. Thank you again for your feedback.

SPENCER BARNES LA

They rope you deeper and deeper into an abyss of fees. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOUR OF YOUR BUTTON IN YOUR EMAIL without the Email Template Editor, which is only available on Premium Plans. We were paying $299/month and we could not change the colour of an email button?? The support is good, but you have to stay on them. They tried to blame my theme for some issues when the theme was Testament, a pretty major theme on Shopify. I stuck to my guns and eventually got some CSS from them that solved my problem. Shogun integration is not as seamless as they say it is, but it does work with some help from support. It's a lot of money, so I expect an easier experience than I've had thus far, and as I've gone into a deeper dive, it seems VERY APPARENT that anything lacking is lacking BY DESIGN! To get you roped into deeper and deeper monthly fees. STAY AWAY! They were once good, they are now GREEDY and terrible. I honestly feel bad for their customer support team.

Hello, Sudsy

I sell low priced items around $5 average and now that I have 60 orders it wants me to pay more than a Shopify subscription at $50/mo? Super deceitful that this app is listed as free.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Based on customer feedback, we are constantly updating our pricing model to accommodate growing businesses as they scale. We do our best to offer a variety of packages in hopes that each business can find their right fit -- you can browse all of them on our site. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to chat if that's something you're interested in.

We've reached out and would be happy to help. Thank you!

SamiraBoutique

So i sent these people a message telling them that their app cause my checkout to stop working and this is their response

Hi there,

In order to assist you with your inquiry, I will need to gain access to the back-end of your platform.
I have sent you an invitation as a Shopify Partner in order to create a Collaborator account for Yotpo Support. In addition, please make sure to update this ticket once you have approved the request.

You can find more information about adding Collaborator accounts in the following document here.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Arman

Yotpo Growth Support Hero
Yotpo + Swell Rewards: The best of Trust and Loyalty

And after they remove the code from my site the checkout was working fine again and this is the message i got after they remove the code.

Hi there, Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have remove all codes of Yotpo to your site. I have also disable Yotpo email notifications on your Yotpo Admin.

Let us know when your checkout is functional and when you would like to install back the Yotpo Review Widget.

For any other concerns, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Arman

Yotpo Growth Support Hero
Yotpo + Swell Rewards: The best of Trust and Loyalty

As you can see they don't even care that their app cause my checkout to stop working and make me lost money and not once did they asking to see what they can do to fix it to prevent other from having the same problem but they have the nerve to to ask me about installing the app again.
GOOD JOB GUYS.

DriFire

Over priced when your orders increase. There's other review apps with the same functionality for 20% of the price.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've updated our pricing model in an effort to be more flexible, and are continue to evaluate it in an effort to most adequately serve each and every business at the different points in their journey. You can learn more by visiting our website. We understand there are a lot of reviews platforms out there and we hope you find the right fit! Thanks again for your feedback!