Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dick Johnson

Location Finland

Easy to use but its not cheap if you have 500 orders in a month the price is 199 dollars/ month. If you have more than 500 orders in a month you have to talk the sales team... wonder what that price tag will be??

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've recently spruced up our pricing model! You can learn more on our website or on the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose a package ranging from $19 to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to chat about the best fit. If you'd like to get in touch, we'd be happy to assist you further. Thank you again for your feedback.

Spirit of Eden

Location Germany

Unfortunately not usable in German, due to really bad translations and no opportunity to change that.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! This is exactly the kind of feedback that helps us improve. We've taken the time to work on our translation abilities - Yotpo now offers localization for the widgets, landing pages, and review request emails. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Pridethings™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I added this app today and it shut me down before I could use it!!!!! My Shopify theme is Supply. My logo AND NAVIGATION MENU disappeared and it took hours for Shopify to find the bug. Do not install this app, or any other app, unless you are certain that their code will clealy integrate with your store theme.

Appleheartz

Location Singapore

I'm trying out the app for free at the moment.

What surprise me is that customers are able to post their negative reviews (incomplete 1 side story) onto their private social media platforms and there is nth i can do about it. I was under impression if i don't link it to my business's social media page it should be fine but I'm wrong.

If you are testing a product with some negative reviews then be sure to know Yotpo allows your customers to broadcast it to their social media platform to complain only!

Snact

This is a great app, but terrible customer service. I have contacted the support team and received no help. This is such a shame, considering all the reviews I have read rave about the excellent customer services and subsequently, this was one of the main reasons I had chosen to go with Yotpo.

When reading Yotpo's tutorials they stated that when customers leave a negative review it is because they are disappointed and their expectations were not fulfilled. This is sadly the case. Once again, I would like to reiterate that the review system is still good.

Shopklipp

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Seems and feels like a good platform. Very easy to customize and find support for online. Problem is the pricing is not very small business friendly. You're looking at hundreds of dollars per month in subscription fees for just a few hundred orders. There are better alternatives for small businesses to work with and grow on.

Fabrikframe

This app is perfect ... if you have $8000/year to spend on it.
Their plans are absolutely not adapted to small businesses, which is disappointing on shopify where most users run small businesses.
I would be more than happy to pay $300-$500/year + variable fee depending on volume, but the "growth" plan don't even include photo reviews (a feature that I need).
So I guess I will stick to the free plan, unless I get tired of the "powered by Yotpo" mention and just decide to switch.
I am really dissapointed to see such a great app be unnaccessible to most Shopify users and I think that the Yotpo team miss a great opportunity by not offering a decent offer between free and premium.
I also think that this page is a bit misleading as it does not mention it clearly.

Mewe Accessories

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

the app was ok stopped using it as the cost for value wasn't as good as the app I use now. if you have money to burn yotpo is the one to do it with

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're constantly reevaluating our pricing model to try to give each and every business the right package in terms of price + service, but understand it might not be the right fit for everyone.

That said, we have recently spruced up our pricing & plans to give you more for less! You can find out more on our pricing page.

Gummipets

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 years

apper to be free but now after a long time of collecting reviews we decided that it is best to have the option to answer to clients and YOTPO is asking for $29 a month. You can see the review but you cant do anything about it with the free option!

Saroshsalman

Location Pakistan

Free Version is good but very very limited... and Pro is so expensive that 99% of business owner cant even think to afford it. 399$ Per Month asking to pay Annual together is 4788$ Upfront. Mind Boggling.