Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Pridethings™

I added this app today and it shut me down before I could use it!!!!! My Shopify theme is Supply. My logo AND NAVIGATION MENU disappeared and it took hours for Shopify to find the bug. Do not install this app, or any other app, unless you are certain that their code will clealy integrate with your store theme.

Appleheartz

I'm trying out the app for free at the moment.

What surprise me is that customers are able to post their negative reviews (incomplete 1 side story) onto their private social media platforms and there is nth i can do about it. I was under impression if i don't link it to my business's social media page it should be fine but I'm wrong.

If you are testing a product with some negative reviews then be sure to know Yotpo allows your customers to broadcast it to their social media platform to complain only!

Snact

This is a great app, but terrible customer service. I have contacted the support team and received no help. This is such a shame, considering all the reviews I have read rave about the excellent customer services and subsequently, this was one of the main reasons I had chosen to go with Yotpo.

When reading Yotpo's tutorials they stated that when customers leave a negative review it is because they are disappointed and their expectations were not fulfilled. This is sadly the case. Once again, I would like to reiterate that the review system is still good.

Shopklipp

Seems and feels like a good platform. Very easy to customize and find support for online. Problem is the pricing is not very small business friendly. You're looking at hundreds of dollars per month in subscription fees for just a few hundred orders. There are better alternatives for small businesses to work with and grow on.

Fabrikframe

This app is perfect ... if you have $8000/year to spend on it.
Their plans are absolutely not adapted to small businesses, which is disappointing on shopify where most users run small businesses.
I would be more than happy to pay $300-$500/year + variable fee depending on volume, but the "growth" plan don't even include photo reviews (a feature that I need).
So I guess I will stick to the free plan, unless I get tired of the "powered by Yotpo" mention and just decide to switch.
I am really dissapointed to see such a great app be unnaccessible to most Shopify users and I think that the Yotpo team miss a great opportunity by not offering a decent offer between free and premium.
I also think that this page is a bit misleading as it does not mention it clearly.

Mewe Accessories

the app was ok stopped using it as the cost for value wasn't as good as the app I use now. if you have money to burn yotpo is the one to do it with

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're constantly reevaluating our pricing model to try to give each and every business the right package in terms of price + service, but understand it might not be the right fit for everyone.

That said, we have recently spruced up our pricing & plans to give you more for less! You can find out more on our pricing page.

Gummipets

apper to be free but now after a long time of collecting reviews we decided that it is best to have the option to answer to clients and YOTPO is asking for $29 a month. You can see the review but you cant do anything about it with the free option!

Saroshsalman

Free Version is good but very very limited... and Pro is so expensive that 99% of business owner cant even think to afford it. 399$ Per Month asking to pay Annual together is 4788$ Upfront. Mind Boggling.

Wildflower 3

As one of the top 3% performing brands on Shopify we were very excited to add Yotpo reviews to our store. Before adding the app, we did our due diligence, spoke to other Yotpo customers, etc. The Yotpo rep tells us how amazing the engagement is and how it will dramatically increase sales and pay for itself in just months.

After being told the price is $12,000 a year we thought that was a lot for us but decided it was going to be great based on all our fact checking. Unfortunately it was the opposite. We installed the app just before Black Friday 2016 (most traffic we get all year) and the results we're far from stellar.

If you're looking for a review app, my recommendation is if you have the annual budgets for this type of investment with the potential of no return for months or years then I would recommend because the engagement is actually great for us. Its just not converting to increased sales at all.

Handee Bra

There is no chat support, the interface is really unfriendly, i can;t figure out how to change my email message to customers from the panel. This is a great app for what it does but it is very hard to use for some one like me who is a beginner.