Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

The Sasquatch Soap Co.

Yotpo is a review magnet! It is unbelievable the % of customers that turn into reviewers. They have a great interface that directly emails your customers and easily allows them to publish reviews without leaving email.

Also they keep coming out with new features, and its even easier to make it look integrated with your site.

Very well done and you can't beat the price!

Custom Frame Solutions

Absolutely amazing App. works perfectly and is providing a lot of valuable feedback. highly recommend

Collette's Closet

Great app! Very easy to install and it looks great! I haven't received any reviews yet but hopefully I will soon!

sugar and spice crafts

Absolutely FAB... had a hiccup or two at the beginning, I'm not all that computer literate, but Dave was amazing, the response was so quick and it was sorted in a couple of hours. will definitely recommend

knaus

Installation is so easy :)
One of the features that is not supported in basic Shopify theme, so everyone should get this since reviews are needed in every store.

The Camping Outlet

Great app - easy to install and looks good. Would happily recommend to anyone wanting a product review system on their site

bambushop

Terrific addition to our site. No sweat installing. Great support.

Cupcake Workshop

Ever the blonde I installed it wrong ! I emailed support and had it installed for me in a flash, I love this app and find it very useful, an email is automatically sent to your customer after purchase inviting them to review and when they do you are emailed to let you know ! a great feature is you can change the settings to alter colours etc, you can share your reviews on your facebook page easily too and the best thing its FREE ! Deserves everyone of those smiley faces.

WigStudio1.com

Very cool app. I love hearing from my customers! Great tech support too!

Bondi New York

Within two days of installing this application, we received 17 reviews, all 100% positive which saved us a lot of administration creating something in Survey Monkey, with the added bonus that the reviews publish on our website, people can see they are genuine (verified) people and this is helping us grow sales!