Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 8, 2022

Nick gave me great support in setting up and it seems all clear now. I really appreciate that customer service is open 24/7. However what I was a bit shocked is that after I downloaded the app to Shopify it sent request to 200 plus cusotmers. I guess I have pressed skip somewhere but I would expect that there is a big warning if you send out something before you customize it. Now all emails sent don't even have my logo in it:-( and are super random. Also the analytics is quite poor and you can only see deeper when downloading a file. What is not good is that unsubcribs that are collected through Yotpo will not be integrated in Shopify customers profile. Really hope this can be integrated soon. Also a pity that you can not send the review request from Klaviyo, would love if that is all in one place. Hope these things can be improved, other things look good so far.

It-fits – The knitted jersey fitted bedsheet
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 6, 2022

Overall the app works well - a few minor issues, especially with German language translation, but no deal breaker. Great customer service - especially from Donald U.

Sporthunger
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 4, 2022

pretty good app, nick from support was awesome. maybe they could improve the UI a little but pretty good stuff

ACT Pet Treats
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 3, 2022

The app is great. very user friendly. although i needed the developers help to install it. the only drawback for me was that you cant edit the email look and feel on the free plan. but on the plus side their support is FANTASTIC

WildPatch
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 2, 2022

Great customer service, I never had any issues. However, I decided to left yotpo due to the high prices.

Textiles Mexicanos
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 28, 2022

Really positive experience with their tech support. Very helpful and methodical. The only downside is sometimes the written guide such as 'adding star rating' to a product isn't very detailed. 3 steps aren't enough to guide someone I think a lot of people would benefit from more imagery on where to copy the code to.

Rodgers Canine Emporium
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 25, 2022

In our first few days using Yotpo reviews, I haven't been able to figure out how to do something twice. (I do think the app could benefit from tool tips, guides, and/or other more instructional info regarding setting up/getting started). Both times I used Yotpo chat and was helped very efficiently and effectively by the customer service team members. I am very pleased with their customer service so far. And I look forward to being able to speak to the rest of the app in the hopefully near future.

Garden for Wildlife
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 24, 2022

This app is very useful to our online store and the support we received from Kenn T was very quick and useful.

Hola BB
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 23, 2022

I like this app's offerings overall. I had some issues where it was sending review requests automatically before I was able to set up the email header and that was frustrating but besides that mishap, the service is great for a small business and customer service chat line is quick to help

Oji Amorè
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 16, 2022

サポートのレスポンスが早く、回答も的確且つ丁寧でとても助かっています。アプリ管理画面も使いやすいです。ただ、管理画面は英語表示のみ、サポートも英語対応のみ、ということでアプリ使用のために英語必須になっている点が残念な点で、今後のアプリの改良に期待を込めて、星4、としています。

YIEM SHOP