Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Zeta Drinks

Fantástica aplicación y atención al cliente, normalmente trato con Sheen y me resuelve siempre todos los problemas.

Zwïta

This company is great!! I started out with the free version to collect reviews and their customer service was phenomal. They helped me with all the requests i had

DAKOTA DOG COMPANY

I love this app! It lets our customers know how other feel about our products. Their customer service is excellent, Eunice was amazing, professional and very quick!

Nonna Live

The support agents are very proactive and understanding. They knew their product very well, and never hesitate to help you out.

The Tea Thief

Excellent Customer Service, Ronel was so helpful and sorted what I needed fast and efficiently. The app has been helping boost my sales and I'm super happy with it, its the only app that customers are responding to, to leave reviews.

Glossyfinds

Great customer service! Ronel helped me install the app and made adjustments based on my recommendations. Truly impressed by the service. Thank you!

103 Collection

Junalou was great at assisting me with adding code to my site. I appreciate the clear communication and how quickly I was assisted.

Direct Solutions, LLC

Gimbert did an absolutely amazing job with very little effort on my part...just took charge and got it done...knocked it out of the ballpark!! Very knowledgeable, thorough, patient, and great troubleshooting skills. I was multi tasking and made the transaction so effortless.

Terra Zero Store

Update 30th April: Again, this is an update, but after a few more days using it and finding something I needed help with, both Noren and Elven from Technical Support dedicated me all their time until they found a solution which we are very happy with! We are every time more and more happy with YotPo and as we mentioned previously, they will do everything they can to solve any problem or adjust their app to your page. Definitely give YotPo a try and THANK YOU Noren and Elven for all your time and smart work:) 27th April:We are still new to using YotPo so all what we can say so far is that it will quickly provide you with a solution to have reviews and ratings. It integrates smoothly with our site and didn't generate any issue. We hope that they provide multi-language in the future and rewards other than percentages (like 1 euro for 1 review). What we can say is that the customer support is absolutely amazing, the best. We were assisted by Gimbert to fully install and integrate some features and his support, speed and attention was truly what makes us give a 5 star to YotPo, he made our day with all the help. We would recommend this app if you value timely and great customer support.

Ergo Hemp Co.

Super helpful customer service team to update things as needed. Helped with importing other reviews as well. Highly recommend!