Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

AMMO Pisspot IYAAYAS Gear

Needed to import reviews to consolidate into my Yotpo app. This was a challenging task for support to keep reviews accurate, but, Ruel was a big help and very patient with the troublesome task. He got it taken care of for me perfectly after some trial and error. Great attitute and very professional.

Love the app too by the way! Yotpo has features to help your sales that others apps do not or struggle to replicate. Would recommend it to other shopify ecommerce site owners. It demonstrates trust to my customers by showing social proof of other buyers through reviews on my main page via a minimized widget (they can choose to click on or not), each product page has applicable reviews for that product and the badge that shows total reviews my site has received. All of this is collected by Yotpo via emails sent to customers after they receive their ordered items. They submit their review right in the email and it updates on my site directly to that product without the customer having to go back to provide the review manually. Genius!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review, AMMO!

4 Terriers Only

Ann at support is outstanding,, fantastic app,, love it i have it on 3 stores and the support has always been flawless

June 27, 2019

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, 4 Terriers Only. So glad to hear you are enjoying Yotpo!

Coconut Magic

A wonderful app, with so many useful features. A special thanks to Ann at the support team for her efficient and prompt support and customer service.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Coconut Magic!

Durabak Company

We did a website migration from WP and had to rely on their support team. Im more than glad we had to ask them for support. Jenny B is the MOST AWESOME support representative ever and about the app, its just great! 100% recommended

June 27, 2019

Hey Dubarak! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our support team. Thanks for the review!

KjSelections

So far all good. I just installed it and everything works really nice. I could have gotten another app instead that imports fake reviews but I opted for this instead because in the long run down the road only whats genuine will survive in Google's hunt for real trusted websites. Thanks to Yotpo customer service agent Russel M. for his lightning-quick help in all my questions.

June 25, 2019

Hey KJSelections, thanks for the awesome review. Authentic reviews are what customers are all about, and that's what we're all about too! Glad to hear you are happy with the service and are enjoying Yotpo.

Warren Hill

I had great support from Crescel I. Answered my questions and had good solutions for all. Collecting these reviews is another great touch point to bring us closer to our customers on a personal level :)

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Warren Hill! So happy Yotpo is giving you more ways to connect with your customers :)

One Strong Herd

The support I received was phenomenal. THANK YOU, JAN! I was having a few issues with the on-site widget showing reviews as well as getting star ratings to show on Shopify product collections. One of Yotpo's Growth Support Hero's by the name of Jan was incredibly helpful! Overall, loving Yotpo.

June 20, 2019

Wow! So happy to hear we are meeting the mark when it comes to support, One Strong Herd! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Epica Clothing

Why this app does not have 4.9 overall rating? No idea. The customer service from pauline was awesome. A total rock star.
Yotpo itself works perfect and i think is the best app to increase customer's trust. A lot on quantitative date can be used to better serve your customers, which is the whole point. Again 5 stars

June 20, 2019

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Epica Clothing! We think you are rockstars too!

FOREVA WATCHES

HANDS DOWN THE BEST APP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was recently in contact with their support staff member Jandy. Words cant even begin to describe the amazing experience I had. They went above and beyond to help me out with all my issues. This is definitely a MUST HAVE APP

June 20, 2019

FOREVA WATCHES, thanks so much guys! What an awesome review!

Nebedai

I've started to use the app recently and I love it. It is user friendly, well designed and even at a basic level so helpful. Highly recommended! The customer service was so helpful, Louanne helped me so well and even went an extra step to solve my issue. Thanks ;)

June 16, 2019

Hey there Nebedai! Thanks so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the customer service!