Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

71 - 80 of 1975 reviews

Accusize Industrial Tools

Very useful for the marketing of our products. All the reviews can be shared to social media, which is cool. Yotpo is to have a new feature that syncs the reviews on Walmart. We'll leverage it.

Fresh Faced Inc

I ran into an issue with coding- they got back to me super quickly and fixed my issue straight away! So happy!

September 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear we could help you get up and running quickly!

The Ganges

Absolutely love this app. The support from YOTPO was excellent and nearly instant. CAROLINE from their support team made things easy for me as I didnt have much experience with websites. Caroline, set it all up for me and promptly answered and guided me with all my queries. Thanks again YOTPO

MNKY

Easy to use app with a strong free product and an even more value-added paid version for a reasonable price. Lots of helpful features to promote reviews and improve conversion. Great customer service too! Highly recommended.

Pamela Wasabi

These guys are amazing! Always willing to help! They help me installed code more than once, and have the patience to understand my concern. Super recommend their app!

Chloe Dao

I signed up for the Growth Plan as we are a Small Business and it's been amazing so far. The Customer Service is amazing! Diane helped me solve all my concerns and they were a lot haha. She was extremely nice and helpful. Worth every penny!

Malik Instruments

Overall a fantastic experience.

I was a little apprehensive at first regarding the charges and how they can scale quite high but YotPo is very professional in what they do and takes care to ensure that the review app works perfectly through your site.

In my opinion, a very good app to use especially if you don't have a trained developer on hand, as the YotPo team can help with a number of things.

Mary Ann from support was especially helpful.

BuyitCBD.com

Yotpo's customer service is excellent. I am no coder but I have had a few problems which needed coding and they fixed them without hassle. I appreciate their efforts in keeping my shop up and running smoothly.

V&YOU

Had a problem that reviews were not showing on the site, turns out we had a duplicated account, contacted support chat and they fixed the issue with no fuss and amalgamated both accounts. Support is excellent

EZGARD™

We have installed the Yotpo App and we love it. Leizel Ann was awesome in helping set it up to tailor to our needs. Now our great customer reviews are pouring in. Thanks Yotpo and Leizel Ann for a great product and a great job.