Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kourageous

Time spent using app Over 1 year

James Edmar was able to assist me with getting my carousel added and product star ratings added seamlessly with no problems.

ArThea

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far the support was pretty good. I had some issues where the widget was not showing on the product page but tnx to Lemuel it's working now. Also cool that you can customize the widget with ur brand color.

Crew Home

Doner P. was EXTREMELY helpful with adding/transferring our reviews. Incredibly happy with this app over & over again. If you're considering this app, this is your sign to try it!

Ruggish Co

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I do wish it was easier to syndicate reviews to other platforms...Great customer support! Reinier was very helpful and quickly resolved my issue!

Tate Whalun

Time spent using app About 3 years

I had a problem with my reviews not showing on my website and Doner provided me with outstanding customer service to fix my issue. I highly recommend Yotpo!

Stacey Martin Lifestyle Inc.

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Yotpo Radly was very helpful with answering my questions and helped me to resolve the issues with my Yotpo Reviews app.

BinxBox

This is an excellent app with great customer service. I wasn't seeing the star ratings on the main page & Albert V helped me so much & very quickly. Highly recommend!

Detect-Ed Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've been using this app for over a year and have found it really beneficial in displaying your social proofing. Massive props to the support/chat team who have helped me on occasion instantly and shown a lot of care for yotpo users. Thanks Radly!

RockYourTrade

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Had some questions about the setup. James Edmar C was the guy and quickly fixed the problem within 20 seconds. Very good app and even better support!

Hair By Rapunzel

Thank You for helping me Reinier D. and being so patient with me. You were a rock star I think I would still be trying to figure out how I messed up my conversion.