Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Bike Sellier - BKS

Nous utilisons cette application pour faire de la customisation de produits en 3D. C'est vraiment très simple et rapide a comprendre ! L'ensemble est vraiment accessible pour des débutant et c'est très efficace. En plus de ça, le service client et juste GENIAL et j'insiste sur ce point. Si vous souhaitez modéliser vos objet personnalisables en 3D sur votre site, cette application est clairement faite pour vous.

Uniquelyy Store

This app is powerful. I've tried many other really good apps, but Zakeke is the one I decided to go for. Another noteworthy mention - Zakeke is very competitively priced in their pricing structure; I'm sure many startups and even advanced business owners will appreciate. The inclusion of a Live Chat function would have been nice though.

Twitchy Kitty Studio

Zakeke is easy and intuitive to use and set up on the back end and is intuitive to use on the customer facing end as well. Extremely customizable, which I needed. I love this app!

lehausmx

Great initiative, very useful tool to provide customization experience to customers, but has very deficient customer service that makes the setup experience a pain in the ass. They could also help a lot more with user onboarding, since I've stumbled upon a lot of obstacles on my way to set up my store and I could have easily avoided them if they had accesible tutorial videos for their new users.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the review. Just a quick note on the "very deficient customer service": you sent us dozens of messages in a few days and you were replied to all of them, as we usually do.

Proteckt

Great app! Far better than the other ones I have tried. Able to customise products with great detail, including 3D AR. Well worth the money.

Intto Group

I have used the application and it seems to me that it is very good, however I have had two different problems. My store sells decorative art picture products. 1. In the option of changing the background it is very difficult for the user since the print spaces do not appear clear segmented by the dotted lines, the end user who has tried my example was not able to carry out the task I have finished. 2. The navigation process becomes very slow during the edition.

PRINT-TAST!C

I wanted to create an experience my customers would LOOOOVVVEE!!! Zakeke is the absolute necessary tool for an interactive shopping experience to separate from many other online retailers:>

Selfie Genes

I love the Zakeke app! It is perfect for the needs of my store, selfiegenes.com where customers can customize their own denim jackets. Their customer service has been excellent whenever I am in need of help. Nicola in particular has been very helpful working with me for any technical issues I have had. She has also gone above and beyond the services that Zakeke customer service provides. I would definitely recommend this app for any customizable products!

Worldtag Innovations - Fashion Ergonomic Chairs

We have been looking for solution since long and Zakakee as enabled us in doing so. The support team is awesome and they helped us with lot of query resolving.

ReturnMeTags

This is a fantastic app. We never thought we could add customization to our store and we're now so happy to offer this to our customers by using Zakeke. We highly highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13