Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by UpCommerce S.p.a.

Empowering e-stores to offer live product customization

JapanGifts.jp

We love this app... Very easy to use... and you can setup your products quickly. Customer service is very fast to respond, always within 24 hours or less. And I'm sure they will even improve the app even further. We have used many Customizer apps in the past and like this one best because the look is very professional, and the service is outstanding... We are still moving over hundreds of products into the app, and do have a few issues, but Zakeke is very responsive to our needs, and is working with us to solve any issues.

All in all, we highly recommend you try this app, and see for yourself.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

5 Stars for the support. 5 Stars for the App. The best product customiser app on the market. The 3D preview is out of this world. We have not launched the website yet but are very excited about offering this level of customisation to our future clients.

I have asked for several modifications as our needs are quite specific and nothing has been too much trouble and all done in a very timely manner.

If you are looking for a customisation app then stop looking, you have found the best. I know, I have tried them all over the past 3 months.

Custom Volley

Zakeke is a unique and amazing app that will let you customize and preview products in 3d.

What is also amazing is the team and customer service! They will go the extra mile to understand your issues and very very patiently solve them.

Highly recommended to boost your ecommerce capabilities&conversions!

Skatebrazil

I have searched for lots of apps here on Shopify and other sites to allow some online editing for customers customize their products, and this was the best one. Very easy to use, clean interface, fair monthly subscription and very easy going and kind staff, they helped me in all my needs and they listen a lot for all suggestions, really great staff! I really recommend this app!

Run Ink

I have tried many of the interactive product designers in Shopify for personalizing our prints. They all fell short in some way. Zakeke has been relatively smooth to use but what really sets them apart is their customer service. Each time I have run into something they respond ASAP. When there have been features that they aren't currently offering, they have worked them into their timeline and kept me notified about when to expect them. Looking forward to rolling it out site wide.

Weprintcups Co Uk

Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic design suite, 2 days ago I built my own website www.weprintcups.co.uk, the first one I have ever created, and needed an app that allowed my customers to send me design information about their unique cup, I found your software and have integrated it within my site and I am very impressed, I have also created a youtube video showing its simplicity which is located in our blog section I have mentioned and credited you within the video. As I grow the number of products we have I would by looking at subscribing to your app when I have more than 1 product. Thank you Kind Regards Tony

Stencil Place

Zakeke was our 3rd app to try to simplify our custom orders. I wish we would have tried it first, it works great. Highly recommend this app.

Corruptgrail

By far the best customisation app around, with great support on hand. Really versatile too.

www.JoshyTees.com

S Medio

Really great app, so easy to install and setup. It's perfect! And the team is AWESOME! I do recommand this app.

Bernardajewellery

I was looking for an app like this for months, glad I found this one. The app is so easy to use, in the back end and the front end. I love that the app is customisable exactly for your needs. Integration is pretty seamless, I had one very minor problem with the code on my website and the support team helped with this immediately, they’re very fast, efficient and polite. They are committed to constantly updating the app and making it better.

Previous 1