Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

3D Wrap Fun

I needed a refund for a charge for the Zakeke app that was loaded in Shopify but was not used. The Zakeke support team quickly provided my refund of $39.99. I plan on using the Zakeke Designer at a later date. Very responsive and understanding support group.

Canadian Pet Tags

I've been very happy with this custom designer app. It works really well, very user friendly and I have had almost no issues with it. Also, their support team responds quickly to inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Allorn

Awesome app and a-lot of opportunity in it also really awesome support team! Helped me out with the 3D models and even more! Strongly recommend :)

Kaier

Server very slow, sometimes the [ Customize Button ] on product page no show . Predesign template working table too small, it's hard to do the design .

Always Personal

Without a doubt the best product customizer on the market, we have used every other tool available on Shopify and this one has the best customer facing tool. Ken and Carlo have been fautless and very helpful. Thank you both very much!

Shop Logotec

Hands down the best product customizer around. User friendly and flexible. Ready for print files. Superb assistance. Look no further and choose Zakeke

Marvin's Maatwerk

This is a good app if you're looking for an app that let's your customers create customized products on your website. Love it.

Landolux

After a detailed research we chose Zakeke. The best choice we could have made! Simple and intuitive for both the seller and the user, the best value for money and above all professional and rapid assistance for the resolution of any problem. Highly recommended! Luca Landolux

Hayaa Sports

I had access to this app for 6 months and paid their awful support team to install and set up the 3D modelling system, which cost approx £1.8k in total. The setup never got completed to a standard expected at the start of the project. I have near enough 80 emails trying to sort out this mess with their support. Constant problems and painfully slow to get resolved. Never mind the fact the platform is unstable at best so good luck if any issues arise on Friday night. You wont be selling for a good few days. A waste of 6 months. Don't bother with these guys unless you like a headache.

SURMOUNTFIT

We tried many personalization Apps here in the Shopify App Store, but sadly none of them hit the mark for us nor the customers. After hours of searching, we found Zakeke. After watching their promotion video we knew we had to try out Zakeke. Zakeke in a nutshell: Pros:
- Easy to set up, user friendly
- Customer service is very responsive and helpfull
- Has great futures the more you pay (the prices are quite high, but what you get is insane)
- Easy to use for customers as well
- Works excellent on mobile (any software; Android, Apple etc.) Cons:
- Even tho it's friendly to set up, Zakeke is still a Shopify App which means it can break. It has a few bugs here and there but that's "normal". You can't expect a perfect App. I've used Zakeke for a few months now, and I finally can say (after many e-mails) that it works like it should be now. But that is to be expected.
- Translation in Zakeke itself is quite rough, we suggest you keep it on English if you use Zakeke for the most easiest experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6