Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Futurenext Srl

Let buyers customize and view their products before purchasing

Qreativer

Zakeke is an optimal solution. Very classic and minimal. According to my style. Highly recommended for those who like it minimalist. The support was fine too. Reported a problem with the app and it will be solved with the next update.

Swish Embassy

In theory, this app works well. In practice, the app does not work as advertised. Apparently there are significant limits to the number of variants you can make available to customer (number of colors, sizes, etc). The customer support is non-existent and despite providing credentials to both my Shopify and Printful accounts, they've not been successful in showing me one situation where this app allows customization of a product and seamless creation of an order with the Printing partner. Turns out you need significant edits to your theme to make this work properly and to create customizable products as digital products that don't require shipping or weight thereby causing many issues for shipping.

Overall, I wish this worked as advertised but it doesn't. The technical support is abysmal. Consider yourself warned.

January 15, 2020

1) there is no limits on the variants you can make available to your customers. Zakeke just imports same variants you have got on your store.

2) Before you, we've got only 5 and 4 stars reviews. ALL of them say the support is just great. We replied to all of your messages and we offered you a solution. You were even replied by a manager of the company. Since the first reply, you had a no-cooperative approach.

3) You don't need to edit the theme to make Zakeke to work properly. In Shopify each customized product is a new product in the catalog. We just offer a solution to this and avoid creation of duplicated products.

senator1920 GmbH

Perfect App and awesome support! Thank you so much for your support! Zakeke does not only help out in text form, they even send you back the corrected .zip file ready to upload. Never seen a more customer friendly company before.
I admit it is tricky at the beginning to understand the logic behind the upload, but to be honest it is quite simple if you spend a few minutes trying to understand it.
Keep going like that, you are doing great!

Déco Véro

This app is incredible. My clients are able to customize the handmade signs I make. I only had a tiny issue with the app once and the customer service was phenomenal. They helped me out and coded the part that was glitching within minutes. Thank you Zakeke! FIVE wonderful stars for this app!

stampino

Great support! I have been using the Zakeke Customizer for almost a year, I have asked for support for help several times, every time I was satisfied.
I'm glad to see that they are improving their app, there are more things to add and optimize but I'm sure the Zakeke Customizer app will be one of the best.
That's why I use the Zakeke Product Customizer in my store.
These guys are fantastic.

FrameMySocial

Great support - one product image wasn't rendering correctly and they custom made a solution for us. The app is very easy to use and exactly what we need to allow customers to customise their own products - so combine that with such phenomenal customer service and you have a real winning app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Phone Print

It gives my customers an awesome opportunity to make what they want, which they love to do! The program is customisable and easy to use for me and for my customers. An improvement to the team: the resolution is better on desktop than on mobile. But still worth 5 stars, great support aswell!

Humper Bumper

We have been using the Product Customizer for about a year now. Fast, responsive customer support. Good app for the price. It works reliably.

The Wood Look

Nicola and the team really go out their way to help. We've used this app for 6-12 months now and would be lost without it.

Gives our customers brilliant flexibility within the shopify store.

Smartfits

Amazing App! Fast & responsive. Does everything it promises without any hussle. Totally Recommend if you print your own products or you using any print on demand app!

Previous 1 3 4