Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

espdigital

We have switched to Zakeke from a previous opencart platform. Zakeke far superior with a more intuitive customer interface and more powerful back end features. So far we are very happy we switched.

On Tap Merch

In the past 8 years I've tried implementing many design plugins to both woocommerce and shopify sites. Zakeke is far and away the most well thought through and functional product designer I've used. It's the most complete system and they've definitely kept the entire process in mind - I'm especially thankful that they've thought about the printing end of an order. This plugin has great options for generating USEABLE art files - most design plugins don't seem to consider that.

The developers are excellent to work with too!

Identicard

Currently using the Zakeke app to build a few custom product designers on the website and so far has been very happy with the options they provided. The 3D option is awesome.

Platashopping

I need to offer ciustomize products in my online shop and i didn´t know how to do it. Then I saw this app offers this service. It´s very useful and easy.

High Five Cases

The Zakeke service is awesome. The implementation of products is really easy and works great and fast. A lot of additional services are provided to help to get a good customer experience. The support answers really fast and helps with any questions.

Monogrammed Presents

I use the Zakeke app to enable my customers to add monograms and designs to the products they buy. I do the personalisation (Embroidery) and am not very computer savvy, but the app is easy to use and there are many helpful videos. They really DO contact you when you ask for help. I highly recommend Zakeke

Designer Supplied

I have tried many customization/product configurators apps. This is the best one by far. The combination of capabilities/price/ease of use is just unmatched.

Doodlebox

This app has enabled me to launch my own a t-shirt customisation store as I have recently invested in the production kit. Took a little time to get my head around the pricing. This has recently been updated with a beta version for pricing, seems to work well. We'll see how my customers like this, they are the real reviewers!!

Prosigns USA

This app allows my potential customers to custom make their own signs which is great. This allows me to gain more sales and create quicker proofs.

Spinettis Gaming Supplies

The app has worked great for everything we've needed, the customer support is excellent. We really appreciate the level of care that the Zakeke team puts into their products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12