Reviews (104)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customization options, including 3D previews, especially for personalized or print-on-demand products. It's praised for seamless integration with Shopify, producing ready-for-print files, and positively impacting sales and cart abandonment rates. The pricing is seen as fair for the features provided. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and openness to feedback.

May 24, 2024

App works well.
3 stars because if you use Coreldraw, corel doesn't recognize the font when you import the svg. ( I did ask for help with this and they said it works fine with Illustraor etc..) This then causes a huge issue of figuring out what font was used. You can use Inkscape to figure it out but at that point I can do a layout way quicker.
If they figured out the Corel issue this would be a great app.
So to save my sanity I think I will be deleting it.

Precisioncraft Laser
About 2 months using the app
Zakeke (Futurenext Srl) replied June 4, 2024

Thank you for your review; the honest opinions of our customers help us improve.

Zakeke's ultimate goal is to help print providers automate and scale operations by generating print-ready files that require no further intervention for order fulfillment.

Among the various formats, Zakeke generates an SVG file according to international standards, which all graphic software, including CorelDRAW, can read.
CorelDRAW still reads the SVG file but doesn't identify the font used. The SVG standard includes the font name in quotes (e.g., "Adamina"), but CorelDRAW fails to recognize it, requiring manual font identification. While this is a limitation of CorelDRAW, we understand it impacts your operations. We will soon release a fix to remove the quotes in the SVG for CorelDRAW, ensuring the font is recognized automatically.

***UPDATE July 2024***
Fix released last July 8.
There are no longer any compatibility issues with SVG outputs in CorelDraw.

August 1, 2023

I think that Zakeke solved most of my issues on offering customers web2print choice instead of print on demand.
It's easy to understeand, user friendly interface, great possibility to customize your product with your personal template and more..
I'm at the beginning but I'm full satisfied.

KeeP Creations
Italy
October 31, 2023

excellent app with excellent customer support. easily the best design tool on Shopify

Qstomize.com
Edited April 12, 2024

The program is great, and the features are excellent. The downside is that if something goes wrong with the app on the weekend, there is no customer service to get you back up and running. That's money lost until someone reaches out on Monday. On top of the monthly fee, the transaction fee adds up if you do a lot of sales.

Fotoxposure
Over 5 years using the app
November 14, 2023

The app is a development in the right direction. I´d like to have a live chat, the integrations need a bit more work than the current documentation is capable of explaining. It would be cool, to have a page for feature requests.

The front end of Zakeke Customizer needs to undergo a small redesign, hopefully asap. It would be better if we had bigger buttons for the 2 main functions:´upload photo´ and ´add to cart´.

Also a missing key function is to twist the print-area, so that clients who are uploading pics in horizontal format, would be able to twist the print area to horizontal or portrait.

Im excited how the company envolves and if it will become a long term App that i will be using for my shop.

Overall its recommendable, but you have to be technically versile as of now 14.11.2023.

Dino Druck
Germany
Zakeke (Futurenext Srl) replied November 16, 2023

Hello, thank you for your review and detailed feedback, it's highly appreciated.

We'd like to highlight that the twist of the print area is one of the features coming up with the very next update. Also, regarding buttons and other front end details, we are currently working on a new revamped UI, totally customizable to meet these demands and support your growth.

For any other doubt or issue, please contact us at help@zakeke.com, our team will gladly respond to your requests.
Thanks again!

March 27, 2018

Zakeke was our 3rd app to try to simplify our custom orders. I wish we would have tried it first, it works great. Highly recommend this app.

Stencil Place
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited July 30, 2019

App interface is beautiful and easy to navigate. I love that I can upload my own fonts and cliparts. Their template feature saves a lot of time too.

Tech support are friendly and always ready to help. Looking forward to more features soon!

zeroconfs
Singapore
August 30, 2022

We've tried a number of product and print customisers over the years. This is the only one that hits the mark. So much thought has gone into Zakeke for both backend and frontend. Support is helpful, excellent and quick.

The Artisan Press Store
September 24, 2019

Zakeke is by far the best product designer on the Shopify app store. It seamlessly integrates into your shop and allows you to create your own design templates for products with a 3D viewer or choose from some Print On Demand companies and drop ship products with ease. Zakeke support and developers are above the rest. The listen to our needs and make necessary adjustments to improve the application based on feedback. Highly recommended!

Instafreshener
October 6, 2019

Zakeke is simply the best app there is for product costumising. It simply works . I have downloaded other apps that was so difficult to configure and they were bugging at random times. However zakeke just get the job done which is what you need if you want to make money through your store

Smartfit.gr