Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by UpCommerce S.p.a.

Empowering e-stores to offer live product customization

zeroconfs

App interface is beautiful and easy to navigate. I love that I can upload my own fonts and cliparts. Their template feature saves a lot of time too.

Tech support are friendly and always ready to help. Looking forward to more features soon!

July 11, 2019

We're very sorry for your negative experience, we're doing our best to assist you and get the issue fixed. As you can read from other reviews, we really care about our customers and we've been replying to all your questions, the tech team is working hard to solve the problem. Unfortunately, understanding and fixing your issue with the sync between Zakeke and Printful is taking more time than expected. This is also because two apps and different systems are involved. Thanks for your patience, you'll get it fixed!

thetshirtshop.ca

It's a great app and easy to use once you've created a few test products. The interface is very intuitive and clean, would definitely recommend.
The support team is very helpful if you run into any issues.

Novo Case Shop

Just downloaded and installed... and im so confused. This app has a steep learning curve. What is a "side"? I dont know - the app does not explain. How to use 3D models? I dont even know if my plan has those because i dont see the option.

Im confused and annoyed. My experience so far is not what i read on reviews :/

There is a video tutorial section - that i must admit is very helpful, but be prepared to spend some time there.

Im taking down two stars from my review. Initial impression is not good. UI need a serious overhaul to make this app more user friendly.

I will update my review as my experience progress.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry if you are experiencing difficulties in setting Zakeke up. We replied to your requests for help, you'll get everything working soon ;)

Sides are the "faces" of a product. As example, if you have a t-shirt you can allow personalization on front side and back side. If your product has only one side, you just need to set up one side.

3D preview is available for premium users. When you start the free trial, you have the list of features provided by each plan. If choose a premium plan, then you can test the 3D preview. In the app, you find both guides and video tutorials on how to configure the 3D preview. Of course, it requires a bit of patience as you need to match a 2D template with the real-time 3D.

status mugs

www.statusmugs.co.uk Very pleased with this app highly recommend it grate customer service and the software is absolutely fantastic for what we need.

SavetheDateStickers

The Zakeke app has given me new hope for increased sales! Having vector art as an output will greatly reduce my production times. Many other customizer apps do not produce vector art, so this is huge.

I absolutely LOVE this app. The team continues to advance the features and make improvements. Using a customizer app is very advanced and takes a lot of work to implement each product on the back end of your store. The Zakeke app implementation is much more streamlined compared to other customizer apps.

Worth the money and the time. Great app!

Arctic Tumblers

FUNCTION: The product does work well, albeit with some limitations.
- It would be nice if we could select different printing methods for different variations of products.
- One odd thing: Every time a customer customizes a product, the customized version gets added to our Shopify store as a new product. Not a big deal, but odd.
Other than this, Zakeke has integrated very smoothly with our site, and the mobile-friendly version works very well, too.

PRICE: It should be noted that .eps and .pdf support is paid extra; by default, the paid tool only supports .png and .jpg files.

SUPPORT: Phenomenal customer support. Carlo has been excellent to work with, and Francesca in the help team normally gets back quickly to any concerns.

Print Fresh

The product designer is really nice and intuitive, the UI is easy to understand but unfortunately quantity discount (or 3rd party discount apps) for customized products in the checkout is not supported. If somehow this could be implemented it would deserve 5 stars.

JapanGifts.jp

We love this app... Very easy to use... and you can setup your products quickly. Customer service is very fast to respond, always within 24 hours or less. And I'm sure they will even improve the app even further. We have used many Customizer apps in the past and like this one best because the look is very professional, and the service is outstanding... We are still moving over hundreds of products into the app, and do have a few issues, but Zakeke is very responsive to our needs, and is working with us to solve any issues.

All in all, we highly recommend you try this app, and see for yourself.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

5 Stars for the support. 5 Stars for the App. The best product customiser app on the market. The 3D preview is out of this world. We have not launched the website yet but are very excited about offering this level of customisation to our future clients.

I have asked for several modifications as our needs are quite specific and nothing has been too much trouble and all done in a very timely manner.

If you are looking for a customisation app then stop looking, you have found the best. I know, I have tried them all over the past 3 months.

Custom Volley

Zakeke is a unique and amazing app that will let you customize and preview products in 3d.

What is also amazing is the team and customer service! They will go the extra mile to understand your issues and very very patiently solve them.

Highly recommended to boost your ecommerce capabilities&conversions!

Previous 1 3