Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Gifterbee

Way too complicated for general buyers. Integration with POD is very bad, you can't even see what you are purchasing (can't see final product mockup - no such view). Overworked, loaded with everything, but for the buyer, it is real suffering. Simplicity is the key!
I also noticed they are very offensive and rude in responding to negative feedback. Which casts doubt on the company’s professionalism.

Bubbles & Bond

I used the app to personalise my product - really easy to install and great for small businesses due to it's price point! Would highly recommend.

MARTIN RÖHR

Really easy to use and understand. Support ist really really fast and helpful, also when having more than one question ;) Thank you

Make-in

Great !! Easy to use and good service assistance, i advice this app at all people who need very quickly custom application

qbino shop

L'applicazione risponde perfettamente alle nostre esigenze. Rende molto più semplice il processo di personalizzazione del prodotto da parte del cliente.

Palms Social

i used this app to help me upload products into my website. It was easy and efficient. I recommend it.

Teacherbuddy

So far my customers are enjoying the simple and clean way of creating their own products. Support is amazing as well.

Rosie Jo Resin Creations

This app makes it pretty easy for customers to upload and position photos and designs in order to create customized pieces of art.

Forever Printworks

I was using Product Personalizer and was becoming frustrated with the lack of functionality and clunky, non-intuituve interface.
I decided to move to Zakeke and I am very pleased that I did. The functionality is superb, as are the options that are available to me and my customers are a real step up from what I was doing before.
It has certainly enhanced the look and feel of my site and brand.

A-1 Materials

Big mix up on my first review. I had the wrong billing cycle other than that the app works great. Easy to use & price is reasonable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16