Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Let buyers customize and view their products before purchasing

Dollar Mom Deals

Absolutely amazing app if you are looking to offer a Print of Deman service. Their 3D object feature sets this above the rest!

shirts.abcimaging

We are using Zakeke to lauch our online custom T-shirt store. The application has all the necessary features that we are looking for a web to print solution.most of the other apps were not as robust as Zakake. We love the Easy to use, easy uploading and customizing of each product. On the front end customer facing, it really looks great, and feeIs like it was custom built for the site.I do wish there was an easier way to upload multiple pictures at once, instead of ahving to maually load each side of each picture one time per variant.Hopefully when we scale larger, we can try out the 3D features. But for now this app is a great solution. I have only two small isssue. One, I wish their customer service was alittle quick on responding,but it took them 2 days to get back. I eventually switched thems to solve my problem. And the subscriptiontiers are at price points were one is way to extreme verus the other. Wish the middle tier had more of what we are looking for at the price point they offer. All in all this is a high quality app, anbd look foward to seeing it help our sales take off when we are fully go live.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Just a quick note regarding the helpdesk as we really care :)

You sent us two requests:
1) the first one was sent on June 15 at 4:54 PM and you were replied the same day at 7:26 PM
2) the second one was sent on June 16 at 5:19 AM and you were replied the same day at 6:12 PM

Print Craft USA

I think this app has great potential!

The AR engine is a little funky and not really user friendly. It's slow to generate and is a little bit glitchy in terms of UX. The object doesn't stay true to size when moved around.

I have a professional industrial designer on staff, and he can't figure out why we can't get the 3D rendering to stay for a pretty simple canvas print product.

That all being said, once we figure out some of the issues, I'm sure our customers will love the product and help generate sales.

Goods Panda

Just wast of time , application did not work properly .This application charge you annually . Beware to install this shit application

June 22, 2020

What are you talking about? You have never been charged for any plans!

We offer 1-year plans that YOU can choose to get 25% discount on monthly fees. When you choose a plan you need to approve it on a Shopify page before getting in the free trial, no one can charge you without your approval.

Photogifts

We have just moved platform to Shopify and tested quite a few personalisation Apps - Zakeke was by far the most capable and flexible and they were so helpful during even the free trial period.

We have now set up our shop with a lot of products and found the process simple and straightforward - we are now looking forward to launching new ranges.

We can not recommend Zakeke enough - a fair price, technically very capable and great support if you need it.

Hexagon HGN

I used this app to help me add a section to my website for customer to do their own design, It helped a lot with creating this function However after using it i found it a bit difficult for the end user to understand the functionality of it , I would recommend to add a video tutorial for end customers to easi;y understand how to create your own design.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for your review!

You can easily add a video as a "welcome message" to your customers as soon as they get in the customizer. Learn more here: https://zakeke.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016443753--Messages-and-alerts.

DesignmediaPRINTHOUSE

I love this app, very simple and under the surface a deep structure with so many possibilities. I am using only a smart part of the app since they fit my needs. But I tried a lot of other apps like ZAKEKE and never found a better one. I will stay here hopefully for a long time.

One mini-minus in my opinion: the plans are a bit expensive, especially the premium one with 3d configurator. I'd love to see that one day in my plan so I can use it too. Until then I use the 2d configurator and hope that the developer will keep on the good job.

June 12, 2020

Thanks!

Quick note: you don't need the the plan with the 3d configurator to offer real-time 3d view to your customers, that is included in the lower plans as well :)

Learn more on the difference here: https://www.zakeke.com/blog/configurator-customizer-zakeke-difference/

Tasty Masks

Great app - integral to our store and really easy to use. Love the features and well worth the money for pro

Case Set Match

This app does exactly what I need it to and provides third party integrations to automate my store. Can highly recommend!

Odetoyou

Really Amazing application!! I would highly recommend if you want to let customers customise their options. They have various unique features especially the 3D simulator. Honestly, THIS IS A LIFE SAVER!!! the customer service is also superb

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10