Zakeke Visual Customizer 3D/AR

Boost Revenues - Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

smartify™

I use this app for let my customers being able to customize the products on my website. Is very user-friendly, and the support reply very quickly. I recommend.

Empiva Austria

error with the buy button, not quite visible in the shop. not all products are found in printful and not all mockups can be imported. images for variants are not transferred either. in addition, the fulfillment location cannot be selected. if I change the item price in shopify, the design button disappears in the shop. I have noticed these errors so far.

February 26, 2020

Hi! Thank your for your review. The issues you're having can be resolved:

- "buy button" = we guess you mean the "customize" button. It can be edited to make it as you prefer. You can make it on your own by following our guides or we can make it on your behalf.

- Not all products from Printful are available because it's not automatic to get them in the catalog for Zakeke. However, we periodically work on expanding the catalogs of our print-on-demand partners (as an example, new products from CustomCat were released today!)

- Fulfillment location: this is set in automatic by Printful based on the shipment address.

There is a couple of things that we need to understand better (the "images for variants are not transferred" and the "if I change the item price in shopify, the design button disappears in the shop"), that's why we sent you a message from our helpdesk. Happy to get them solved!

BeLeaf Green Shop

This app was exactly what i needed to customize our product - not just text but a list of symbols from a gallery. Update: The. Best. Customer/Technical Support Ever! seriously, they are so customer oriented. im so so happy with the team!

myshirty.de

great app with which customers can easily create their own products, the support is very fast and the custimizer very easy to use. I am a little disappointed with the presentation of the products in the Custimizer, which was probably due to Printful.

Swish Embassy

In theory, this app works well. In practice, the app does not work as advertised. Apparently there are significant limits to the number of variants you can make available to customer (number of colors, sizes, etc). The customer support is non-existent and despite providing credentials to both my Shopify and Printful accounts, they've not been successful in showing me one situation where this app allows customization of a product and seamless creation of an order with the Printing partner. Turns out you need significant edits to your theme to make this work properly and to create customizable products as digital products that don't require shipping or weight thereby causing many issues for shipping.

Overall, I wish this worked as advertised but it doesn't. The technical support is abysmal. Consider yourself warned.

January 15, 2020

1) there is no limits on the variants you can make available to your customers. Zakeke just imports same variants you have got on your store.

2) Before you, we've got only 5 and 4 stars reviews. ALL of them say the support is just great. We replied to all of your messages and we offered you a solution. You were even replied by a manager of the company. Since the first reply, you had a no-cooperative approach.

3) You don't need to edit the theme to make Zakeke to work properly. In Shopify each customized product is a new product in the catalog. We just offer a solution to this and avoid creation of duplicated products.

FrameMySocial

Great support - one product image wasn't rendering correctly and they custom made a solution for us. The app is very easy to use and exactly what we need to allow customers to customise their own products - so combine that with such phenomenal customer service and you have a real winning app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Phone Print

It gives my customers an awesome opportunity to make what they want, which they love to do! The program is customisable and easy to use for me and for my customers. An improvement to the team: the resolution is better on desktop than on mobile. But still worth 5 stars, great support aswell!

Humper Bumper

We have been using the Product Customizer for about a year now. Fast, responsive customer support. Good app for the price. It works reliably.

The Wood Look

Nicola and the team really go out their way to help. We've used this app for 6-12 months now and would be lost without it.

Gives our customers brilliant flexibility within the shopify store.

Smartfits

Amazing App! Fast & responsive. Does everything it promises without any hussle. Totally Recommend if you print your own products or you using any print on demand app!