Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Platashopping

I need to offer ciustomize products in my online shop and i didn´t know how to do it. Then I saw this app offers this service. It´s very useful and easy.

High Five Cases

The Zakeke service is awesome. The implementation of products is really easy and works great and fast. A lot of additional services are provided to help to get a good customer experience. The support answers really fast and helps with any questions.

Monogrammed Presents

I use the Zakeke app to enable my customers to add monograms and designs to the products they buy. I do the personalisation (Embroidery) and am not very computer savvy, but the app is easy to use and there are many helpful videos. They really DO contact you when you ask for help. I highly recommend Zakeke

Designer Supplied

I have tried many customization/product configurators apps. This is the best one by far. The combination of capabilities/price/ease of use is just unmatched.

Doodlebox

This app has enabled me to launch my own a t-shirt customisation store as I have recently invested in the production kit. Took a little time to get my head around the pricing. This has recently been updated with a beta version for pricing, seems to work well. We'll see how my customers like this, they are the real reviewers!!

Prosigns USA

This app allows my potential customers to custom make their own signs which is great. This allows me to gain more sales and create quicker proofs.

Spinettis Gaming Supplies

The app has worked great for everything we've needed, the customer support is excellent. We really appreciate the level of care that the Zakeke team puts into their products.

Boom Watch Company AB (publ)

PERFECT! From the first day, we had amazing support from Zakeke's entire team, and they have delivered fantastic result. Based on our experience, we warmly recommend Zakeke's App and their solution! We use Zakeke to offer customized watches on our e-com boomwatches.com. One of our main worries was how the support would be from Zakeke’s side once we went with their solution. Until now, they have actually solved all issues that we met! We have worked together for a couple of months and we look forward to continuing our partnership for years ahead!

Bellissimo Hats

Still setting up my products but the team has been very helpful! can't wait to get it up and running.

CheekyNeep

This is our second site where we have installed and used the Zakeke Product Customizer app. It is so simple to use and creates a great customer / user experience. The app is fully supported and their staff are always fast, efficient and super helpful. Great communication about what is coming up in future updates.I would recommend this app wholeheartedly.