Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

BeLeaf Green Shop

This app was exactly what i needed to customize our product - not just text but a list of symbols from a gallery. Update: The. Best. Customer/Technical Support Ever! seriously, they are so customer oriented. im so so happy with the team!

myshirty.de

great app with which customers can easily create their own products, the support is very fast and the custimizer very easy to use. I am a little disappointed with the presentation of the products in the Custimizer, which was probably due to Printful.

Swish Embassy

In theory, this app works well. In practice, the app does not work as advertised. Apparently there are significant limits to the number of variants you can make available to customer (number of colors, sizes, etc). The customer support is non-existent and despite providing credentials to both my Shopify and Printful accounts, they've not been successful in showing me one situation where this app allows customization of a product and seamless creation of an order with the Printing partner. Turns out you need significant edits to your theme to make this work properly and to create customizable products as digital products that don't require shipping or weight thereby causing many issues for shipping.

Overall, I wish this worked as advertised but it doesn't. The technical support is abysmal. Consider yourself warned.

January 15, 2020

1) there is no limits on the variants you can make available to your customers. Zakeke just imports same variants you have got on your store.

2) Before you, we've got only 5 and 4 stars reviews. ALL of them say the support is just great. We replied to all of your messages and we offered you a solution. You were even replied by a manager of the company. Since the first reply, you had a no-cooperative approach.

3) You don't need to edit the theme to make Zakeke to work properly. In Shopify each customized product is a new product in the catalog. We just offer a solution to this and avoid creation of duplicated products.

FrameMySocial

Great support - one product image wasn't rendering correctly and they custom made a solution for us. The app is very easy to use and exactly what we need to allow customers to customise their own products - so combine that with such phenomenal customer service and you have a real winning app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Phone Print

It gives my customers an awesome opportunity to make what they want, which they love to do! The program is customisable and easy to use for me and for my customers. An improvement to the team: the resolution is better on desktop than on mobile. But still worth 5 stars, great support aswell!

Humper Bumper

We have been using the Product Customizer for about a year now. Fast, responsive customer support. Good app for the price. It works reliably.

The Wood Look

Nicola and the team really go out their way to help. We've used this app for 6-12 months now and would be lost without it.

Gives our customers brilliant flexibility within the shopify store.

Smartfits

Amazing App! Fast & responsive. Does everything it promises without any hussle. Totally Recommend if you print your own products or you using any print on demand app!

Smartfit.gr

Zakeke is simply the best app there is for product costumising. It simply works . I have downloaded other apps that was so difficult to configure and they were bugging at random times. However zakeke just get the job done which is what you need if you want to make money through your store

Concetto è

November 2019 - UPDATE
The app is working properly. I just had an issue and Nicola fixed it in less than 20 mins from my request (today is BLACK FRIDAY).
Really amazing support, thank you!

Ok, I am dealing with this from months. I just casually played with the customizer as a user (front end) and I just discover it's not working again. I have a plus subscription, I bought the "remove background" add-on.
I based some campaign on the fact that this tool was running and working, but, again, it's stuck.

I cannot test it every day and maybe I am just really unlucky, but so far I cannot say it's a fully trustable app, above all if you want to invest money to promote this "web customization" service on your website.

The app it's very cool, the design is the best, but I experienced too many issues here and there.

The support it's always ready to help, but "front end" issues are too hard to catch for me, I appreciate the support when there is a back-end issue, but I am really disappointed about the fact that I discover only casually front end major issues. They never send an email or an alert when something is not working for front end users. I think this is unacceptable.

I hope it will be more stable and consistent in time with its basic performances.