Zakeke ‑ Customizer 2D 3D

Zakeke ‑ Customizer 2D 3D

From $14.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
April 19, 2022

My business is basically built on Zakeke, and it looks great for now. I am especially satisfied with their customer care team, which is great and fast. Thanks, Zakeke!

planuj.si
Czechia
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 7, 2022

The best programme if your letting customers customise a visual product. Customer support is outstanding. I'm very happy with this app so far.

Strumace
January 17, 2022

Through my experience as a digital service provider and business owner, I MUST say Zakeke's support is the best. They don't use Live chat but it's like Live chat Most importantly they solve the problems for you. Zakeke is helping increase my store's sales and AOV! Thanks, Ken, Filipo, and others I didn't meet

Outta Phx
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 15, 2021

CAUTION! If you try this app and then choose to remove it much of the code is left behind. In addition all of your collections will have an additional filter for "zakeke" left behind. I am still looking through code to find all the remnants, I think I may send an invoice for my time to clean up after the uninstall.

blueGreen Souvenir Shop
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Zakeke (Futurenext Srl) replied November 15, 2021

Thank you for review.

The filter "Zakeke" is needed to exclude the products created after a personalization from your collections. In certain cases, Zakeke is forced to create a product from a personalization because Shopify does not allow to change certain attributes of a product (such as the price), that's why you need a filter on the collections to exclude those products from the collections.

Unfortunately, when you uninstall the app it's not possible to remove those filters because Zakeke has no longer permissions to access your store.

However:
1) that filter does not change anything to your store, it won't work because there won't be personalized products.
2) we are happy to remove it when merchants ask us to do so and give us access to the store :)

Edited October 18, 2022

This app is perfect for our custom laser engraving and sub dye product POD business. Easy to implement, listings are set up in minutes, and the backend handling of the production files simplifies the process of pulling production files for production. The recent integration with Etsy has also been a game changer, giving us a viable option to provide our customers with custom engraved and printed products, where no good options existed prior. TL;DR: Love this app. 5-stars isn't enough. Customer for life.

Craftworks NW, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 25, 2021

Was a bit worried about moving away from my other personalizer app as I was comfortable with it but I'm so glad I did, the functionality front and back end is fantastic and production wise, its 100% better! great app and customer service is always on hand. I have tried and tested all the personalizer apps on shopify and even moved away from shopify but came back and used Zakeke. I have not used the 3D modelling yet but will do soon. Another amazing feature which is time saving is the integrations, the zapier tool allows me to have my ready to print files sent straight to my dropbox so no more time consuming work, just quicker and faster production!

One Eye Jack
October 8, 2021

Cette application est hyper efficace.
Les nombreuses options pour paramétrer ZAKEKE selon vos besoins et envie sont indéniablement l'un des points forts.
Le support technique est très réactif, bravo !

Alice b.
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 1, 2021

Esta aplicação é fantástica! Os ficheiros chegam até nós prontos a imprimir com grande resolução. O interface fácil e intuitivo, excelente suporte também. Era exatamente isto que queria.

Decor Presentes Personalizados
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 29, 2021

This App makes everything so convenient! Not just for me but especially for my customers, who know exactly what they can expect from now on. Totally worth its money. Big shout out to the customer service who is extremely helpful and always there for you.

Geschenkzeug.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 17, 2021

I needed a refund for a charge for the Zakeke app that was loaded in Shopify but was not used. The Zakeke support team quickly provided my refund of $39.99. I plan on using the Zakeke Designer at a later date. Very responsive and understanding support group.

3D Wrap Fun