Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

PunchbowlCoffee

A great app is useless if you can't get it to work so a responsive support team is critical. The folks at Zakeke not only offer a valuable sales & marketing tool but more importantly, provide invaluable assistance to maximize its effectiveness. Although we just started using it we are going to implement this app in all of our sites. Fantastic product & highly recommend it.

Your-Mask

We use this a app for custom drinks and masks Shopify stores and it works like promoted. The support ist quick and helpfull and the features are all we need for a good user experience. With the 3d mode you have a nice feature to show the clients more.

El PrintShop

We're using Zakeke for our store to customize mug prints and other similar printed products.
It's been the ultimate experience with all the features the App offers, especially the 3D preview, it's AMAZING!

AGodGivenTalent

The app is very responsive and so is the staff. There are other apps that do the same thing on shopify. But where this app sets itself apart is the staff that supports it.

Prints Philippines

I use this app to help my customers design their products and visualize it before checking out. Cart abandonment was reduce considerably and help me increase my revenue to 20%. This app also reduce our workload in terms of product designing and approval via email that takes a long process. Very useful app for a reasonable monthly rate. This app is highly recommended!

RedHotCookieStore

The best customization app. Unfortunately, there aren't many apps that support the 3D preview and across them, the Zakeke has the best user experience and configuration flexibility.
Also, they had good support who helped me with refunding when I accidentally missed my billing cycle expiration.

Good Work Wraps

This app will help me adapt my business to the needs of my customers now that we are living in a Covid-19 world.

Countryboy Graphics

The application was not user friendly and we could not get anyone from Zakeke support to assist. Shopify made several attempts by emailing them but they would not contact me as support. Zakeke is a 3rd party application and Shopify does not know the functionality of it. We attempted twice to use the application in less than 15 days but to not much success. Finally, they billed me for a year and now is refusing to return my money . This really is a good example of poor business . I will now file a report with my bank for the return of my money and if that does not work, we will seek litigation.

March 20, 2020

1) You sent us a message on Feb 19 at 05:19 AM and you get replied the same day at 10:22 AM.

2) You sent us a message on Mar 10 at 09:09 PM and you get replied on Mar 11 at 12:44 PM (even though your message was to ask about another app!).

3) You sent us a message on Mar 19 at 07:42 PM and you get replied the same day at 07:55 PM, just after a few minutes.

4) You contacted the Shopify helpdesk twice (thinking we were the same...) and we replied to them, copying you. As usual.

You're now using a 1-star review to get a refund for which you are not entitled. Who is the poor "business" here?

Your Cherished Gifts

I really am loving this app so far! It is exactly what I was looking for to help with my website needs. I needed support with a few things and the support team was quick to help me with my needs and help with setup. I only wish I could figure out how to add templates because I keep getting error messages so maybe I'm doing something wrong but don't want to keep bothering support because the last couple of things were right in my face lol. Definitely give this app a try!

This is my favorite app on my store!

ThreadHouse Apparel

So far, so good. I haven't had a chance to use it to experience the full app. I do not like the fact you have to add every color of every product one by one. It is going to be very time consuming for me.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for your review!

We're working on improving the product configuration process and we just put your suggestion in the "to-do list" :)