Zakeke Visual Customizer 3D/AR

Boost Revenues - Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

blueGreen Souvenir Shop

Time spent using app 7 minutes

CAUTION! If you try this app and then choose to remove it much of the code is left behind. In addition all of your collections will have an additional filter for "zakeke" left behind. I am still looking through code to find all the remnants, I think I may send an invoice for my time to clean up after the uninstall.

November 15, 2021

Thank you for review.

The filter "Zakeke" is needed to exclude the products created after a personalization from your collections. In certain cases, Zakeke is forced to create a product from a personalization because Shopify does not allow to change certain attributes of a product (such as the price), that's why you need a filter on the collections to exclude those products from the collections.

Unfortunately, when you uninstall the app it's not possible to remove those filters because Zakeke has no longer permissions to access your store.

However:
1) that filter does not change anything to your store, it won't work because there won't be personalized products.
2) we are happy to remove it when merchants ask us to do so and give us access to the store :)

Craftworks NW, LLC

This app is perfect for our custom laser engraving and sub dye product POD business. Easy to implement, listings are set up in minutes, and the backend handling of the production files simplifies the process of pulling production files and sending them through production. I understand that support for variants on Etsy is coming very soon, which will also be a game changer for us, as we are also set up on that platform, and are looking for a proper solution for offering custom products to our customers so that we can move away from traditional proof-review processes. TL;DR: Love this app. 5-stars isn't enough. Customer for life.

One Eye Jack

Time spent using app About 1 month

Was a bit worried about moving away from my other personalizer app as I was comfortable with it but I'm so glad I did, the functionality front and back end is fantastic and production wise, its 100% better! great app and customer service is always on hand. I have tried and tested all the personalizer apps on shopify and even moved away from shopify but came back and used Zakeke. I have not used the 3D modelling yet but will do soon. Another amazing feature which is time saving is the integrations, the zapier tool allows me to have my ready to print files sent straight to my dropbox so no more time consuming work, just quicker and faster production!

Alice b.

Location Belgium

Cette application est hyper efficace.
Les nombreuses options pour paramétrer ZAKEKE selon vos besoins et envie sont indéniablement l'un des points forts.
Le support technique est très réactif, bravo !

Decor Presentes Personalizados

Location Portugal

Esta aplicação é fantástica! Os ficheiros chegam até nós prontos a imprimir com grande resolução. O interface fácil e intuitivo, excelente suporte também. Era exatamente isto que queria.

Geschenkzeug.de

Location Germany

This App makes everything so convenient! Not just for me but especially for my customers, who know exactly what they can expect from now on. Totally worth its money. Big shout out to the customer service who is extremely helpful and always there for you.

3D Wrap Fun

Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed a refund for a charge for the Zakeke app that was loaded in Shopify but was not used. The Zakeke support team quickly provided my refund of $39.99. I plan on using the Zakeke Designer at a later date. Very responsive and understanding support group.

Canadian Pet Tags

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been very happy with this custom designer app. It works really well, very user friendly and I have had almost no issues with it. Also, their support team responds quickly to inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Allorn

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app and a-lot of opportunity in it also really awesome support team! Helped me out with the 3D models and even more! Strongly recommend :)

Kaier

Location Taiwan

Server very slow, sometimes the [ Customize Button ] on product page no show . Predesign template working table too small, it's hard to do the design .