Zakeke Visual Customizer 3D/AR

Boost Revenues - Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Luxury Design Living

This is such an excellent customization App! Very user-friendly and customer support is awesome. 10/10 would recommend!

TheGreatCosmos

Location Spain

El soporte es siempre rápido y eficaz. La aplicación es funcional, y fácil de usar. Totalmente recomendable.

ThePhoneCasePlace.com

I don't normally leave reviews unless I am blown away by a person going above and beyond for me. In this case, Nicola went to the moon and back helping me make my store better and providing the best customer service imaginable. This app is fantastic and Nicola represents the best support you could ever ask for. Thank you so much for everything!

HeyCheese

Location China

Zakaka is really a very useful app, it makes our shopify more perfect. Through simple settings, customers can easily customize their own products and place orders on our shopify, and we will continue to use them.

planuj.si

My business is basically built on Zakeke, and it looks great for now. I am especially satisfied with their customer care team, which is great and fast. Thanks, Zakeke!

Strumace

The best programme if your letting customers customise a visual product. Customer support is outstanding. I'm very happy with this app so far.

Outta Phx

Through my experience as a digital service provider and business owner, I MUST say Zakeke's support is the best. They don't use Live chat but it's like Live chat Most importantly they solve the problems for you. Zakeke is helping increase my store's sales and AOV! Thanks, Ken, Filipo, and others I didn't meet

blueGreen Souvenir Shop

CAUTION! If you try this app and then choose to remove it much of the code is left behind. In addition all of your collections will have an additional filter for "zakeke" left behind. I am still looking through code to find all the remnants, I think I may send an invoice for my time to clean up after the uninstall.

November 15, 2021

Thank you for review.

The filter "Zakeke" is needed to exclude the products created after a personalization from your collections. In certain cases, Zakeke is forced to create a product from a personalization because Shopify does not allow to change certain attributes of a product (such as the price), that's why you need a filter on the collections to exclude those products from the collections.

Unfortunately, when you uninstall the app it's not possible to remove those filters because Zakeke has no longer permissions to access your store.

However:
1) that filter does not change anything to your store, it won't work because there won't be personalized products.
2) we are happy to remove it when merchants ask us to do so and give us access to the store :)

Craftworks NW, LLC

This app is perfect for our custom laser engraving and sub dye product POD business. Easy to implement, listings are set up in minutes, and the backend handling of the production files simplifies the process of pulling production files and sending them through production. I understand that support for variants on Etsy is coming very soon, which will also be a game changer for us, as we are also set up on that platform, and are looking for a proper solution for offering custom products to our customers so that we can move away from traditional proof-review processes. TL;DR: Love this app. 5-stars isn't enough. Customer for life.

One Eye Jack

Was a bit worried about moving away from my other personalizer app as I was comfortable with it but I'm so glad I did, the functionality front and back end is fantastic and production wise, its 100% better! great app and customer service is always on hand. I have tried and tested all the personalizer apps on shopify and even moved away from shopify but came back and used Zakeke. I have not used the 3D modelling yet but will do soon. Another amazing feature which is time saving is the integrations, the zapier tool allows me to have my ready to print files sent straight to my dropbox so no more time consuming work, just quicker and faster production!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8